Ligaen i Filippinene sesong 18 [2]

Forum: Ligaforum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er dine favoritter til å vinne denne sesongen? Hvem tror du vil rykke ned eller rykke opp? Og hvordan tror du Cupen vil gå?

Returner til forum indeks

Welcome To Rocking Soccer Philippines (40)

ua Garfman >> søndag august 25 - 18:53
Absolutely, then he can be a monster for Pilipinas :-) You can also buy Pridi, though if you prefer to loan, that's also fine :-)
ua Garfman
Hovedsamfunnsadministrator
Registrert2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Joshua >> søndag august 25 - 23:15
Nah that's fine.I prefer loaning him.
ph Joshua
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> mandag august 26 - 02:54, Redigert mandag august 26 - 02:59
Hmmm...I think I would rather sell Pridi at this point. If you want you can loan this guy instead, he's even better: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-144107
ua Garfman
Registrert2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Joshua >> onsdag august 28 - 03:40, Redigert onsdag august 28 - 03:43
@garfman well I've been thinking about loaning/buying pridi.I'm sorry but I think I wont be needing him next season,I kind of have my eyes on someone else and I think that guy will be a greater addition to my team.
'sorry and I hope you understand but He was a GREAT HELP for me last season so thank you for that'
ph Joshua
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-05-21
ph Joshua >> onsdag august 28 - 04:06
How to vote?? Any instructions,
guys??
ph Joshua
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> onsdag august 28 - 05:37, Redigert onsdag august 28 - 12:21
Haha, no need, I was going to sell him anyway. You're welcome, and thank you as well...it was great to be able get him experience he wouldn't have gotten in my team.

Vote for what? NT?
ua Garfman
Registrert2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Joshua >> torsdag august 29 - 05:20
@garfman yes! I was about to vote for you but I cant,because I don't know how to..
ph Joshua
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-05-21
ph Joshua >> torsdag august 29 - 05:26
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-152375
@garfman I was talking about this guy.. :) his passing is over the top.But the thing is he has this ROAMING Special attribute,Is this a bad for a midfielder?
ph Joshua
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> torsdag august 29 - 06:20
Hehe, thanks mate....I'm actually the only candidate, so voting is not necessary.

I can understand you wanted him over Pridi, he's much better :-) I don't think Roaming is very bad for a midfielder, especially a CM/RM/LM. If you really want him to stick to a position, like AM or DM, it might be less good.
ua Garfman
Registrert2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Joshua >> torsdag august 29 - 13:06
hey guys!
I have an announcement.
I left my club,And currently I'm playing in china league no.4.So yeah' I'm just here to say my farewell. :)

@garfman thanks for your help on everything,man! I appreciate it!and I hope the best for you and of course the Philippine NATIONAL TEAM is in good hands,So please keep up the good work.

Well I guess my playing career in the pilipinas is over but still I'm gonna keep on checking on you guys and if you need any help you can always come to me.

And Oh the team that I left is already an advance club and It has great young talents so If you're thinking about leaving your club, you're always welcome on Caloocan FC.

Again thanks for everything and good luck to all
ph Joshua
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> torsdag august 29 - 13:17
Good luck with your new team, looks like you picked a good one, mate :-) I think I'll be trying to buy some of the talents of your old team :-D I hope that you'll still try to train Filipino talents in the future....the NT could always use them :-) Ingat po :-)
ua Garfman
Registrert2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Joshua >> torsdag august 29 - 14:19
of course mate,well currently I dont have any filipinos,probably in the future after I upgrade my youth club.

salamat at ingat din po. :)
ph Joshua
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> torsdag august 29 - 20:34
What level is the YC? Looks like you got some nice talents there :-)
ua Garfman
Registrert2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Joshua >> lørdag august 31 - 05:01
@garfman my youth centers at level 4,If I get lucky I can upgrade it this season.

Oh I notice that DANH(from netherlands)had move to the club that I used to own..
best of luck to him :)
ph Joshua
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> lørdag august 31 - 05:14, Redigert lørdag august 31 - 05:14
That's nice for a start :-) I myself am on my way to lvl 7 right now :-)

Hehe yup, he's a friend of mine. I told him that your club was free and he took it over....hopefully he can keep it in the highest league :-)
ua Garfman
Registrert2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC