Ligaen i Zimbabwe sesong 47

Forum: Ligaforum rss-feed

Diskuter din liga, hvem er dine favoritter til å vinne denne sesongen? Hvem tror du vil rykke ned eller rykke opp? Og hvordan tror du Cupen vil gå?

Returner til forum indeks

managers leaving (4)

zw Sergio >> mandag desember 2 - 15:30
guys what can we do to improve our league? it seems managers are leaving our league, NINJA FC and THANKS FOR POINTS have been renamed to their default names and now being run by bot managers. let's do sumthing to attract more people into our league.
zw Sergio
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-09-23
us puckett0713 >> tirsdag desember 3 - 06:38
I would have to say...Win. The more we win in the tounrys that will make people want to come to are league. We have to make NT players and we have to be active. I think us 3 are doing great. Help out new people is a huge help to them. New people need to trust us to help them.
us puckett0713
Bruker
Registrert2013-02-17
ru Fish Eagle >> torsdag desember 19 - 13:04
honestly dont do anything just play your game enjoy the competition and work on building the national sqaud people will slowly but surely come here
ru Fish Eagle
Nybegynner
Registrert2013-07-24
hk 越秀波会 >> onsdag januar 15 - 14:08
Be strong enough to compete with African Giants. The league is easy. No matter who win the Zim League is OK. I hope everyone of us united as a Zim group to beat he continental rivals
hk 越秀波会
Bruker
Registrert2013-09-25
zw INTER Zanetti