Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Ogólne dyskusje

Zamknięty 14-team league schedule problems (23)

nl Vincent de Boer >> piątek maj 18 - 08:59
Due to schedule problems this season, the leagues with 14 teams per group will only play 33 rounds this season.

The league factor for these leagues is modified for season 38 to make sure no income or popularity is lost because of this problem.

In season 39 everything will be back to normal. Our apoligies for the inconvenience.
nl Vincent de Boer
Główny Developer
Zarejestrowany2012-10-15
lv Namejs >> piątek maj 18 - 09:04

How will the opponents whom one doesn't play determined? 

lv Namejs
Community Manager
Zarejestrowany2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
uy Maxpoint >> piątek maj 18 - 09:22

Its already determined so I suppose that was just random. Its was like always but the latest matches 'doesn't pass the cut unfortunately'

uy Maxpoint
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-03-14
eng Monk >> piątek maj 18 - 09:27

The last six scheduled matches have been cut. Some winners and some losers in this, but at least it is random.

eng Monk
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
nl Vincent de Boer >> piątek maj 18 - 09:57

This is indeed already determined, the draw is already made. This is random.

nl Vincent de Boer
Główny Developer
Zarejestrowany2012-10-15
kp vote with my foot >> piątek maj 18 - 11:29

massive experince loss for my players...too bad :(

kp vote with my foot
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-06-19
us karl1962 >> piątek maj 18 - 11:36

The season hasn't even started yet. Please explain the schedualling  problems????

us karl1962
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-05-20
us Rocky Mountain Huskies
cn Genshin Impact >> piątek maj 18 - 12:09

I still think some measures should be taken to make up for player's experience loss.

cn Genshin Impact
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2015-06-08
bf Sun of Alres
hr Eddie >> piątek maj 18 - 12:40

karl, first match of the season hasn't started yet, but season did and draw was made.

If I recall correctly, we had some manual draws in the past and they created a lot of secondary problems. It's better to not touch anything and deal with it.

hr Eddie
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2014-05-03
es spectra >> piątek maj 18 - 12:52

I can understand the problem, and I can understand that it´s too late to make a new draw, and program a 39 matches season. Still, I do not like the solution provided. With a third round of only 7 matches, there is big asymmetry among teams. For in this third round, some will face most of the most potent teams, whereas others will face the weakest ones. It has been "decided" by random, OK, but still it is not fair. And I think there are better solutions available...

For instance, if we are to play no more than 33 matches, one solution would be a two rounds league (26 matches), and then a play-off amongst the first four teams (6 more matches), the teams 5th to 8th (6 more matches), and the teams 9th to 14th (5 more matches, if played at a single round, in neutral stadium).

That´s nothing really new, the Greek League makes this kind of final play-offs as well. It would respect the maximum 33 matches limit. And it would be fair, all the teams would be treated equally. Which does not happen, with the 33 matches league...

es spectra
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-11
es spectra >> piątek maj 18 - 13:37

Or, even more simply, after the second round (26 matches), one third round amongst the teams 1st to 7th, and another one amongst the teams 8th to 14th. That would make exactly 33 match dates...

es spectra
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-11
nl Vincent de Boer >> piątek maj 18 - 14:06, Zmieniony piątek maj 18 - 14:07

@spectra: we're not going to program an entirely new league system. This is just a one-time problem. Next season it will be back to normal.

@Gakki: there is no player experience loss. 33 matches is well within the normal range of league matches per season (30 is the minimum). It is enough to give XP to all your players.

nl Vincent de Boer
Główny Developer
Zarejestrowany2012-10-15
cn Genshin Impact >> sobota maj 19 - 03:01, Zmieniony sobota maj 19 - 06:47

@spectra: If the shedule of the leagues run according to your description, it will be 32 matches. Because in the last round, a team will play against the other 6 teams. Totally it will be 32 matches (13*2+6=32).

cn Genshin Impact
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2015-06-08
bf Sun of Alres
cn Genshin Impact >> sobota maj 19 - 03:02

@Vincent de Boer: I choose to start a team in Burkina Faso to take the advantage of the 39-round league, providing the talents in my team with sufficient chance to play. Because cofficients are not applied to experience, there do exist some experience loss.

cn Genshin Impact
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2015-06-08
bf Sun of Alres
de ru meng >> sobota maj 19 - 07:05, Zmieniony sobota maj 19 - 07:20

To avoid this, it is recommended that the number of league teams in all countries be the same.

de ru meng
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-11-11
gh Hunan billows