Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Ogólne dyskusje

World Cup (8)

nl Vincent de Boer >> niedziela lipiec 15 - 17:19
Congratulations to France for winning the 2018 world cup! 249 players predicted France to win the title, putting them third behind Germany and Brazil. Also congratulations to Croatia who played a brilliant tournament. Only 19 players predicted them in the finals.

Also congratulations to 不会玩 for best predicting the results. The top 10 from the prediction game will receive their VIP-vouchers soon.

Here is the list of the biggest upsets of the tournament according to Rocking Soccer users. These are the matches with the lowest average prediction score:

1. South Korea - Germany (2-0): 0.41 points of 10
2. Argentina - Croatia (0-3): 0.7 points of 10
3. Mexico - Sweden (0-3): 1.02 points of 10
4. Saudi Arabia - Egypt (2-1): 1.06 points of 10
5. Spain - Morocco (2-2): 1.12 points of 10
nl Vincent de Boer
Główny Developer
Zarejestrowany2012-10-15
ng Sonic >> niedziela lipiec 15 - 17:38

Breadth taking world cup.  Congrats to all the winners 

ng Sonic
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
sco kazzy >> niedziela lipiec 15 - 18:17

Best World Cup in a long time!! And VAR was long overdue and should put to bed any conspiracy theories...

sco kazzy
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-10-27
hr Eddie >> niedziela lipiec 15 - 19:45

Like a French dive for free kick prior to first goal? :)

hr Eddie
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2014-05-03
pt Marco Carvalho >> poniedziałek lipiec 16 - 13:34

Congratulations France! I must say I was rooting for Croatia but it was well deserved! Good consistency!

pt Marco Carvalho
Community Manager
Zarejestrowany2013-05-07
pt Sporting Clube Portugal
sco kazzy >> czwartek lipiec 19 - 17:02

That maybe be true Eddie but youse were well beat var or no var

sco kazzy
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-10-27
ro Andrei >> czwartek lipiec 19 - 18:23
That was the first goal, Kazzy. Could've been different without it. You never know.
ro Andrei
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2014-08-30
sco kazzy >> sobota lipiec 21 - 09:01

Yeah totally agree with you Andrei it was a blatant dive but if we stopped the game for every tackle we would be in the stadium for hours like American football, and kinda felt for Croatia as they were superb throughout the competition, maybe because I had some money on France to win the competition swayed me lol...

sco kazzy
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-10-27