Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Rozgrywki

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ee Taavi >> piątek sierpień 21 - 22:10
I will give Goaot some snickers!

and maybe some scoring :)
ee Taavi
Community Manager
Zarejestrowany2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ua Garfman >> sobota sierpień 22 - 05:29
Hahaha, thank you, sir :-)
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> niedziela sierpień 23 - 14:04
Congratulations Flora!
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Flora >> poniedziałek sierpień 24 - 02:20
Thank you!
ph Flora
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-04
ph Holy Flora
ph Flora >> poniedziałek sierpień 24 - 02:23
I was lucky.
Garfman should not sell J. Eslabon

At least until the end of the season
ph Flora
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-04
ph Holy Flora
ua Garfman >> poniedziałek sierpień 24 - 04:09
That was a conscious choice, and I accept the consequences for that. Take nothing away from yourself, you deserve it.
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> poniedziałek sierpień 24 - 07:47
What about the others managers in our league? Are you satisfied with your respective seasons? What about 保级队求轻虐?

Commiserations go out to Weaklings FC, and their manager Drew. Hopefully we can welcome you back in the highest league soon.

Congratulations also to fjfj for reaching the highest league with Valenzuela FC. Good luck also to Paranaque FC, Adobo FC and GENSAN CITY FC. May the best team win :-)

Congratulations to Kor for reaching the 2nd league with amazing total of 104 points (only 2 draws) with Maximiano FC.

And finally off course, a big thank you to all of the teams in the Filipino Leagues. All of you make this game fun and interesting to play, and hopefully we can continue to strengthen this league and continue to grow as a whole!
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> wtorek sierpień 25 - 13:57
The first match at the Asian Championships was a major disappointment. The tactics didn't work at all, and to make matters worse Justin Mante was sent off whilst causing a penalty as well. Hopefully we can do better in our second match.
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> Środa sierpień 26 - 13:31
The second match has ended in a 0-0 draw, with the incredibly large amount of 5 total shots in the entire match. Can someone please do something about defensive tactics???? We will still do our best to try and win the final match, even though it will be a tough one against hosts Saudi Arabia. Let's go Pilipinas :-)
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ee Taavi >> czwartek sierpień 27 - 05:56
Rex told me if he gets 0.05 scoring then he should be able to score , i gave into his request , he did go clubbing last night , but i dont know if he scored there :/
ee Taavi
Community Manager
Zarejestrowany2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ca Nicolas >> sobota sierpień 29 - 04:13
I'm coming in division 1!

And congrats to Holy Flora for winning the top league and to those who promoted like me.
ca Nicolas
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-13
ua Garfman >> niedziela sierpień 30 - 08:42
Welcome to the highest division, Floyd!!! Your hard work has finally paid off....awesome job :-)
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ca Nicolas >> wtorek wrzesień 1 - 09:55
Thanks! I'm gonna try not to relegate.
ca Nicolas
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-13
ua Garfman >> wtorek wrzesień 1 - 10:06
That seems like an achievable goal :-) Good luck, man....but not against my team ;-)
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> czwartek wrzesień 3 - 06:44
The season hasn't even started, and I already have two injuries. Both central defenders, so I have to hope and pray that this won't cost me in my first match. Hi Randomness!!
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC