Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Rozgrywki

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ph Flora >> czwartek lipiec 2 - 09:59
Panza and Binay
how much?
ph Flora
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-04
ph Holy Flora
ca Nicolas >> piątek lipiec 3 - 02:34
I'm late but congrats Garf and congrats griffins for promoting!
I'm planning to sell a few players and use that money to upgrade my youth center to level 9.
ca Nicolas
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-13
ph 保级队求轻虐 >> piątek lipiec 3 - 03:24
I will sell some low talent and poor body players,and wanna buy a DC and 1~2 talent boys if the money is available~
ph 保级队求轻虐
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-05-23
ph 保级队求轻虐 >> piątek lipiec 3 - 03:31
My 10th training complex will finish 21 days later,after that I will upgrade my 7th fanshop-7th health center-5/6/7 catering-5/6/7 scout's office in row.After all,maybe 9th youth center or office still not decided
ph 保级队求轻虐
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-05-23
ua Garfman >> piątek lipiec 3 - 08:52
@Floyd Bean Sounds like a great plan....I hope you succeed in selling your players

@保级队求轻虐 I would advise to go for YC9, you'll get even better young players, especially with that very nice staff member that you have :-)
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ca Nicolas >> poniedziałek lipiec 6 - 05:23
Thanks Garf, So far I sold 2 of the 3 players I tried to sell, but one was sold for half his value.

I also bought an old useless 33 yrs old player and made him a staff. He has 4 stars in museum but I don't have one. xD

@保级队求轻虐 I agree with Garf, you should upgrade your youth center!
ca Nicolas
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-13
ph Flora >> poniedziałek lipiec 6 - 07:10
@保级队求轻虐 office
ph Flora
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-04
ph Holy Flora
ua Garfman >> poniedziałek lipiec 6 - 15:34
Solid 1-0 win against Oman for the Philippines today. With 10 points out of 6 matches we are currently leading the group. There is still a long way to go, even though things are looking good at the moment.
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph 保级队求轻虐 >> poniedziałek lipiec 6 - 15:36
but short of money~I may sell 2~3 players
ph 保级队求轻虐
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-05-23
ua Garfman >> Środa lipiec 8 - 07:15
Another major result for the Philippines in qualifying for the Asian Champions with a 0-1 win over the Maldives. We are very, very close now to achieving our goal, for this small country to reach a major championship!
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ca Nicolas >> Środa lipiec 8 - 15:50
Congrats Garf! I think you just need a draw with Australia and the Philippines are qualified?
ca Nicolas
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-13
ua Garfman >> Środa lipiec 8 - 17:08
Considering that the only two teams that could surpass us will play each other in the final match, we're already assured of second spot! A draw should seal top spot, though :-)
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> sobota lipiec 11 - 16:00
Congratulations to Holy Flora for winning the Super Cup after a thrilling 10-9 penalty shoot out. If this is a sign of things to come, we are going to have one thrilling season :-)
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> niedziela lipiec 12 - 14:48
We are now QUALIFIED for the Asian Championships!!!! A comprehensive 2-0 win against Australia sealed our top spot in the group!!!
ua Garfman
Główny admin
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ca Nicolas >> poniedziałek lipiec 13 - 03:16
Congrats Garf for qualifying the NT & Holy Flora for winning the Super Cup!
ca Nicolas
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-13