Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Rozgrywki

Champions League Europe [Season 3] (95)

au Mr Legs >> Środa lipiec 3 - 12:49
Well done Corniel, another nice close final.
au Mr Legs
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
nl Corniel >> Środa lipiec 3 - 13:12
@Mr Kegs. Thanks! Your team did an equal nice job too!
nl Corniel
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2012-12-18
nl Anders_D >> Środa lipiec 3 - 15:29
Congrats Corniel and Mr Legs with your victories!

my cinderella story had to end somewhere I guess. After going through the last qualifying round and a few defeats in the group stage, things looked pretty bad. I was very happy with surviving the group stages. Everything extra was a bonus, also because I was the underdog at most stages. I am very proud of my team :)

It's a bit disappointing that I missed out on qualifying for next year. There are two places instead of 4 last season. My team had a very shaky start in the competition. With less tickets available and tough competition, I have to be happy with fourth or fifth place and hope to still wreak havoc in the Euroleague next season ;)
nl Anders_D
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf
il joest5 >> Środa lipiec 3 - 16:02
Congrats Corniel, the man who started this post also smile at the end of the competition, a well deserved champion. Congrats also to Anders D for having a great run.
il joest5
Tłumacz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> Środa lipiec 3 - 17:55
yep congratulations Corniel & Mr Legs
eng Kezza
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-07