Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Piłka na co dzień i nie tylko

It's for the KOP (1052)

bn Mercedes-Benz >> piątek maj 2 - 12:01
Maybe I'm wrong, but I sincerely hope Everton can beat Manchester City.
YNWA!
bn Mercedes-Benz
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-22
nz Luke Broadcast >> niedziela maj 4 - 10:13
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/liverpool-fans-angry-with-everton-after-losing-3-2-to-manc-city-in-hugely-important-game-best-tweets/

"the fans respect each other" :D
nz Luke Broadcast
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-09-18
lt Arunas Valickas Jr. >> niedziela maj 4 - 10:15
Everywhere there is some fans like this... I just see how pathetic you are and how pathetic you are thinking :)
lt Arunas Valickas Jr.
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-07
nz Luke Broadcast >> niedziela maj 4 - 10:27
i dont think like that, that is why i added -> :D, but there are also real madrid and barca fans who respect and like each other. it is like that everywhere, hate and love.

but i feel it is little harsh for everton, i feel they did not play as bad as those liverpool fans are saying. plenty of good saves by hart...
nz Luke Broadcast
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-09-18
my Kesvick >> niedziela maj 4 - 23:13
Guys. Honestly, fans should wish their opponents the best off the field, and only wish them the worst on it, against their own team.
my Kesvick
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-06
lt Arunas Valickas Jr. >> poniedziałek maj 5 - 11:40
"the worst" just in score. I don't wish any player injury or smth. Then other player get injured I hope he will back soon no matter if he's #1 player in biggest rival team
lt Arunas Valickas Jr.
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-07
eng holt >> Środa maj 7 - 09:53, Zmieniony Środa maj 7 - 09:54
No oh no no no! Even if liverpool wins agwinst cardiff ,if man c win one and draw one,they will win the BPL ! if live now its up to villa and west ham to decide who is going to win the thophy ! so guys, dont take your eyes off the T.V on 7th and 11th,the last day of the leauge
eng holt
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-05-18
bn Mercedes-Benz >> piątek maj 9 - 13:48
We missed the best chance, so we were punished. But we will come back next year!
Come on!YNWA!
UEFA!
bn Mercedes-Benz
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-22
eng holt >> sobota maj 10 - 10:47
we still got a chance,west ham is'nt giving up so why should Liverpool? fans haven't given up the city has'nt given up. keep believing and never never lose hope.Miracles do happen like for Sunderland and give your best because a true fan never deserts his team during the darkest day of the club or the biggest miss.Keep beliving and see what it does.
eng holt
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-05-18
lt Justas >> sobota maj 10 - 21:20
I agree with holt.

Though chances are low, we still should believe! And LFC fans should know that the best, just remember the CL final against Milan :)
lt Justas
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-08
bn Mercedes-Benz >> niedziela maj 11 - 01:15
West Ham United have a holiday for nearly four days···
bn Mercedes-Benz
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-22
eng Dragontao >> niedziela maj 11 - 15:14
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard

He slipped on his f*****g a**e
gave it to Demba Ba
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard

There's also one for next season to the tune of Living Next Dorr to Alics, with the words "throwing it away at Palace"

:-)
eng Dragontao
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
bn Mercedes-Benz >> niedziela maj 11 - 16:26
Nice season. Continue to move forward.
YNWA
bn Mercedes-Benz
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-22
eng Aamirkhan >> czwartek czerwiec 5 - 11:11
After Lambert, Liverpool are close to signing Emre Can! What a capture!
eng Aamirkhan
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-06-18
eng holt >> czwartek czerwiec 5 - 11:15
Good and bad news for Liverpòol,Lampard leaves Chelesa and Costa joins.
eng holt
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-05-18