Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Pytania

math question (4)

tg Oogie Man >> niedziela lipiec 14 - 17:18
Can someone more intune to the numbers game help me out on this one. I have a sponsorship of 35000. A weekly maintenance cost of 32,942. If i want to upgrade my T.F. and it costs 480,000 tp upgrade. Which will raise my maintenance cost 4,423. How much more will i need to raise to sustain my team for the required minimum 2 seasons, if my balance is 702,521$ before the upgrading. Thanks for the help in advance.
tg Oogie Man
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-05-26
tg Oogie Man >> niedziela lipiec 14 - 21:28
I think the answer is 245,960 dollars ill need over the base promotion price
tg Oogie Man
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-05-26
us Ulysses >> poniedziałek lipiec 15 - 09:40
I think that the main problem is that you have $0 in stadium income for the current season until you play a home game or host a neutral match. This pushes the calculation to the second part of the rule.

I would suggest that the rule be changed so that the average stadium income from the last n games would be considered. The current rule penalizes people who want to build facilities during the first few weeks of the season.
us Ulysses
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
hu MacikaG >> poniedziałek lipiec 15 - 11:56
I agree with you Ulysses.
hu MacikaG
Community Manager
Zarejestrowany2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵