Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Pytania

About The ? ?How much effect the ? has?~ (3)

cn 安妮 >> niedziela kwiecień 7 - 06:10, Zmieniony niedziela kwiecień 7 - 06:11
If every player of the team is ☆☆★, then 2-3 is the strength of the team, if each player Roll 0.5 stars of the addition (or an average of 0.5), the team strength is 2.5, if all them Roll 0.2 stars, the strength is 2.2~~~~~~ this is my understanding,What I want to ask is,Roll 0.2 0.5 or 0.8 star,which is more probable? What is the probability in terms of a percentage?
cn 安妮
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-03-19
au Mr Legs >> czwartek kwiecień 11 - 13:10
Bump...
I would be interesred in the answer to tthis too. I have been assuming it would be an even chance over the gray range. Which would mean that the team in the example above would average out at 2.5.
au Mr Legs
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> czwartek kwiecień 11 - 13:27
The bonus is on the skills (balls), the value in stars is only derived from it. If a player can get a maximum of 1 ball bonus the actual bonus in a match is random with chances evenly distributed over the possible range. He'll get the same bonus for all his affected skills in that match, but another player can of course get a different bonus.
nl Vincent de Boer
Główny Developer
Zarejestrowany2012-10-15