Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Sugestie

Zamknięty Individual player instructions (7)

no Lied >> piątek wrzesień 13 - 13:18
I think this game would be better if we could give each and every player more individual instructions, instead of the whole team. For example, i would like some of my CM's to tackle more often, but not all of them. I would like most of my forwards to try high risk shooting, but one of my forwards have high dueling/passing so I would like for him to hold on to the ball and have low risk shooting.

thoughts?
no Lied
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-04-28
ar Tonami >> piątek wrzesień 13 - 13:42
I supposed thats true.. but more usefull would be to have tactics change in game... to change formations and players.. i think it would be more interesting
ar Tonami
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-05-19
ar Gabrielorco >> sobota wrzesień 14 - 05:14
I like this idea :D
ar Gabrielorco
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2012-12-19
ph Joshua >> sobota wrzesień 14 - 06:39
this is actually a good Idea..
ph Joshua
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-05-21
no Lied >> sobota wrzesień 14 - 08:59
@Tonami

I'm not sure what you mean. You can move each and every player freely when creating a formation and have very few restrictions. Pretty much the only kind of formations you cant create are those with 3 central CBs/CMs/AMC/ST. This makes it impossible to create a real 352 for example, but still gives you a lot of options.
no Lied
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-04-28
ar Tonami >> sobota wrzesień 14 - 20:50
jajaja nono, I read and post here just to practise a little bit my english =)... I just say that if i want to change a forward and put a def.. that def is going to play on that forward position..
ar Tonami
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-05-19