Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Pytania

TC and YC level by Stadium level (5)

kos Charizard >> wtorek grudzień 10 - 19:19
Hi, i'm close to upgrade my stadium to level 9 and currently my youth center and training complex are at 11/10.
Based on that their weekly cost I think that I can upgrade one of them without worrying too much about money (when I have it) but not both until I upgrade the stadium to level 10.
So I was wondering if there was a guide or some common recommendation about which level those buildings should have in relation to the level of the stadium.
kos Charizard
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2017-07-26
ao Kalos
nl Losing >> wtorek grudzień 10 - 20:01

I wouldn't recommend going for anything past 10 before your stadium is level 10. I see many teams that made that choice that are now starting to lag behind or will in the near future because it takes too long before they have money for their stadium.

nl Losing
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2017-05-06
kos Charizard >> wtorek grudzień 10 - 20:09
I see, so it would be better not try to upgrade them further and just concentrate on getting money for the next level of the stadium, thanks.
kos Charizard
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2017-07-26
ao Kalos
il Numpty >> wtorek grudzień 10 - 20:19

Some great advice there from @Losing. +1

Always try and build the stadium/fanshop before thinking about anything else. Investing in the buildings that make money is the main priority. 

il Numpty
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Echo >> wtorek grudzień 10 - 22:44

Agree with Losing

it Echo
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-05-23