Forum: Angielski rss-feed

Znajdujesz się na forum ogólnym dla języka angielski. Wszystkie posty muszą być pisane w tym języku - w przeciwnym wypadku mogą one zostać usunięte bez podania przyczyny. Forum zostało podzielone na działy, co za tym idzie prosi się o umieszczanie nowych tematów w odpowiednim miejscu. Wszelkie problemy z działaniem gry proszę zgłaszać na forum "błędy".

Angielski >> Pytania

I'm Back (80)

au Mr Legs >> piątek styczeń 15 - 02:36

Hey guys, long time no see.  I decided to come back after a few years off & have taken over a young team in Australia league 3 - mid-table.  Beating most teams lower & getting thrashed by top teams in this league.

Just starting to build my facilities up, as all were level 1.

Now I seem to have  a bunch of credits, not sure if that was my bank when I left or all new starters get this.  So trying to work out how best to use these 1500 credits.

My team has 1 very good mid & 2 good strikers, but not much talent apart from that.  Was thinking of spending my credits on 2 defenders & a keeper to instantly boost that end of the field.  This would make me competitive with the top teams in this league - & hopefully get me on the road to promotion next season.

I don't see any point spending  1000 or saving up for 2000 credit players, unless I plan to try & sell them and transfer in the players I need.  They would be wasted at my team & facility level.

What do you guys think?

au Mr Legs
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
hr Kupus >> piątek styczeń 15 - 03:20

Welcome back.

And your assumption on credits is pretty right.

hr Kupus
Community Manager
Zarejestrowany2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
nl Vince Dean >> piątek styczeń 15 - 07:40

If you put two staff in your scout center, that 2000 credit player will be a lot cheaper. But still fairly useless imo.

nl Vince Dean
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-11
au Mr Legs >> piątek styczeń 15 - 08:34

I can't use staff yet, can't remember when that kicks in. I can't even start my L2 Stadium until tonight. Assuming I remember to attend my game & pull my finger out & sell the rest of my tickets.

au Mr Legs
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
nl Vince Dean >> piątek styczeń 15 - 09:39

Maybe something to keep in mind for later.

nl Vince Dean
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-11
au Mr Legs >> piątek styczeń 15 - 10:11

Realised I need to get my scout level to 5 to buy the ones I want.  I can't even buy the cheapest ones yet, still need another level on my scout.

au Mr Legs
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
il Numpty >> piątek styczeń 15 - 10:21

New starters don't get 1,500 credits so it must have been accumulated previously. 

The scout level 5 players are the only ones worth buyng for 500 credits. But there's no great need to wait as you can get very similar value by trading 500 credits for money, here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/finances/sponsors

il Numpty
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> piątek styczeń 15 - 10:30

Welcome back!

eng Stephen
Główny Admin
Zarejestrowany2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
au Mr Legs >> piątek styczeń 15 - 12:08

Ah good point Numphy, trade period coming up.  Will see what is better, may be able to do a bit of both.  My whole defensive half is pretty shite, so may need a bit of both.

au Mr Legs
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08
uy Awful >> piątek styczeń 15 - 12:53, Zmieniony piątek styczeń 15 - 13:02

you can create few 450 or 500 credit players, like i did when i had 2nd team. i think, its the best credit investment, if u have a lot..

normally -

500 credit player price in tr w- 7-12 m rsd

450cr player 3-5m rsd, you need few seasons to get  more

or, you can find players in transfer market, who need few position trainings to double their transfer value , and sell them to bank .

mainly they are players 20-26 , with one high skill .. defs, mids

after position training you  add tactic, block, duel .

profit is good, but you need few lvls of  scout office, and  time to look em up in in transfer marked.. and some basic knowladge, deciding, witch player has most potencial in value raising

uy Awful
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
ee onuelver >> sobota styczeń 16 - 06:33

For good training you will need training facility somewhere level 10 and it will take some months to get. Our genius forgot it. 

5-6 stars players were counted "very good" somewhere at season 10 or earlier.

I would buy some youngsters with talents over 4.5 and fitting to first team currently. Don't pay over "market value" for them! In next transfer windows again couple of youngsters who would improve team and selling those who fall out from first team. Youth center is needed to level 3 for opening u21 team to train weaker players and upgrade it when you don't have better to do after that- before level 10 it will not give probably any players for own team maybe just some supertalent. Grow and sell most of your YC products for money. 

Another way that many managers suggest is buying 32+ yo players who are cheap (just some 3-5 millions) as they can faster strength your team but you can't earn any money from them and you need to "refresh" them after couple of seasons to keep team's level- i would not suggest it as fan of young teams. Many of such "cemetary teams" will finally hang to some level in "magic circle" and can't do step further but with youngsters you will improve slower but gradually and make profit from players. 

ee onuelver
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
au davo >> sobota styczeń 16 - 07:39

Welcome back.

I would not bother spending the credits. It is just a waste. The TM is broken so you can pick much better players up for 50m than you can producing a player for 1000 credits and 50m.

You only need to get a team that is good enough to get you in division 2 for and that should not be difficult without buying any players.

I would save my money and credits and just concentrate on building facilities. Maybe when you get to div 2 you could buy a couple of journeymen to help keep you up.

au davo
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-27
il Numpty >> sobota styczeń 16 - 13:02

And welcome back to @Awful, who appears to have returned from a long suspension. 

I suspect the forum is about to get more lively. Let the fireworks begin.  :D

il Numpty
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> sobota styczeń 16 - 16:05

@Mr Legs try to get a decent old keeper. Someone well over 6 blocking. No matter how bad your defence is, they'll keep out most of the shots. Something like $7m should do it.

Apart from that, look for cheap loanees and save money for facility upgrades. It's a long road, but 3 years in and my 2nd team will soon build Stadium 11 - I'm sure it can be done quicker.

eng ipfreely
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
au Mr Legs >> sobota styczeń 16 - 22:47

Yeah all buildings starting at level 1 gonna be a slog. Will see what I can do this trade period.  Hopefully starting this far behind, I should be able to find some good rejects along the way. I can always create if I still have holes after trading finishes.

au Mr Legs
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-08