Liga Anglia sezon 40 [3.2]

Forum: Forum ligowe rss-feed

Prowadź dyskusje z innymi managerami odnośnie rozgrywek. Typujcie swoich faworytów do zwycięstwa. Kto spadnie, a kto awansuje? Kto wyeliminuje resztę rywali i wygra puchar?

Powrót do głównego forum

Strood United- End of Season 37 blog (3)

eng Kezza >> piątek maj 4 - 11:12

Well I am happy to bounce back straight back to League 2, but McChealseMu was very unlucky with that long term injury to their keeper.. and with no back up keeper it was always going to be a tough run-in for them.

Happy to say Facilities at Strood United are coming along quite nicely and I should be able to start Stadium Level 9 as soon as I have finished my upgrade on the Office.

In terms of players.. the level 10 youths I've bought over the last 3-4 seasons (Hinz, Saberi, Slaymaker, Vecin, Abudu, Perlucchi & Maubenc) are finally becomming my star players. 

The upcoming transfer window will be as busy as normal for us and I expect to bring in another decent Youth 10 Midfielder (around 19-20 years old) and with 30m available for the right player I should be able to get someone who is already ready for the 1st team!

Hopefully next season I manage to stay in League 2 and start building a League 1 worthy team!

eng Kezza
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-02-07
eng Monk >> Środa maj 16 - 10:13

Congratulations again Kezza and good luck back in league 2. I'm sure you'll do well.

I was pleased with 4th spot for my Scumbags given how poor their average squad rating was, I'll try to up there again this coming season and see if we can do a bit better. Both teams in the play offs got promoted so it looks like this league is the stronger of the two level 3 ones.

eng Monk
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists