Liga Anglia sezon 40 [3.2]

Forum: Forum ligowe rss-feed

Prowadź dyskusje z innymi managerami odnośnie rozgrywek. Typujcie swoich faworytów do zwycięstwa. Kto spadnie, a kto awansuje? Kto wyeliminuje resztę rywali i wygra puchar?

Powrót do głównego forum

Season 39 (8)

eng Samuel >> piątek lipiec 6 - 03:10

Hello all,

Very happy to be here.

I started my team a couple seasons ago in League 5 and after two straight promotions we are here.

The gap between League 3 and 4 seems massive.

Based on star rating I clearly have the lowest rated team in the league.

Hopefully we can do enough to survive and even cause a couple upsets on the way.

Good luck to all this season.

eng Samuel
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2016-10-30
eng Samuel >> niedziela lipiec 8 - 03:03

Wow....

First game of the season away to XiangDoDo.

Was not expecting any kind of result, especially after my GK was injured in my last freindly game and had no back up keeper, just a 19 year old kid.

Turns out my attacking force played very well, we actually won away from home 4-2!!!!!

I could not be happier we our start, with performances like this we might be able to stay up.

eng Samuel
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2016-10-30
eng Monk >> Środa lipiec 11 - 06:36, Zmieniony Środa lipiec 11 - 06:37

Welcome Samuel,

I've watched you from afar (not in a stalking kind of way, that would be wrong, :-) but in an interested, see how you do kind of way). I used to be in league 1 many moons ago but quit for the Angolan league when cheating became part of who won the title. It seems to have settled down now, but I still keep an eye on the top flight, Stephen, Dragontao, Deca and co.

Congratulations on your promotion. Do not be put off by your average squad rating, mine has predicted me to finish in the bottom four for the last two seasons and each time I have managed 4th, just outside the play off places. My young team of local talent is maturing and we hope to improve this season. 

I look forward to our clash in a few days time!

Monk

eng Monk
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Samuel >> Środa lipiec 11 - 16:21, Zmieniony Środa lipiec 11 - 17:03

Thank you Monk,

I remember reading something about cheating in League 1 in the League forum. Very bad times.

It all seems good up there now.

You have a great young talented squad, lots of great English players. I hope to have a team like yours in the future.

My main aim like yours is to one day win League 1, I want to try to win the League with an all English squad.

I hope you take it easy on us, regardless of the result I could not be happier with our start this season.

Good luck for the season, I hope to see you promoted.

Samuel

eng Samuel
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2016-10-30
eng Samuel >> piątek lipiec 13 - 12:24

Another great game from the boys.

Another 4 goals scored, first 3 games scoring 4 in each of them.

Played 3, scored 12 conceded 7.

We really need to work on our defence. Our attacking is great.

Next up we have our toughest game yet, away to Scammonden Scumbags.

Not expecting any result there, but three wins from three has put us in a great chance of survival this season.

eng Samuel
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2016-10-30
eng Samuel >> niedziela lipiec 15 - 14:55

Good game Monk,

We were very lucky to walk away with a 0-0. Very happy with that result.

Another win today, another 4 goals winning 4-3. A great comeback as we were 2-0 down at one point.

At the moment we are sitting second in the league!!!! 

Our next game is impossible though as we are away to Nomad FC, a team that would not look out of place in League 1!!!! Not sure what they are doing in League 3???

eng Samuel
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2016-10-30
eng Samuel >> poniedziałek lipiec 16 - 22:55

Unbelievable!!!

A certain defeat againts the best team in the league and yet we not only manage a 2-2 draw, the game could have even gone our way.

A great unbeaten start to League 3.

eng Samuel
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2016-10-30
eng Samuel >> Środa lipiec 18 - 14:56

Well we lost our first game of the season.

A game in which we should have really won.

Nevermind though as our great start still has the team buzzing and are hoping for three points today,

At least get a draw!!!

eng Samuel
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2016-10-30