Liga Anglia sezon 42 [2]

Forum: Forum ligowe rss-feed

Prowadź dyskusje z innymi managerami odnośnie rozgrywek. Typujcie swoich faworytów do zwycięstwa. Kto spadnie, a kto awansuje? Kto wyeliminuje resztę rywali i wygra puchar?

Powrót do głównego forum

Season 28 (36)

eng antboy18 >> Środa styczeń 18 - 10:55
Only 8 more games to go!

At the top of the table, the gap to Lancashire FC has been closed to 5 points, but they should be able to hang on for the win. Cambridge and Exeter look like good bets to finish in 2 of the play off positions, but the last two are definitely still up for grabs!

At the bottom of the table, things are looking interesting. Leeds, Dover and the Blooming White Roses look like they'll be the bottom three clubs, but with only a point between them, who will reach the play offs, and who will go straight down? The last relegation play off spot looks like it will go to either Intifada, Apocalypse City or Hamzix United, with everyone else looking safe.

Also, massive congrats to FC Baltica for still being in the fight for promotion in their first season in League 2 - it's a tough league, but you're making it look easy!
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
eng Matt Turner >> Środa styczeń 18 - 17:03
I think i'll survive now. Just need to decide on whether to blow my budget on upgrading my stadium from 50k or to invest in a few new players
eng Matt Turner
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng antboy18 >> czwartek styczeń 19 - 09:31
I'd probably go for the stadium, then maybe spend any spare money on a new striker!
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
eng Matt Turner >> czwartek styczeń 19 - 11:52
Ive a young striker out on loan at the mo who i think will be able to step up next season. I'll just have to wait and see...
eng Matt Turner
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Stephen >> czwartek styczeń 19 - 20:54
@Matt Turner - go for the stadium. It's the sensible long term strategy. Players will come and go, but your stadium is for life! It also allows access to the next level of fanshop, which is even more important to build.
eng Stephen
Główny Admin
Zarejestrowany2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Matt Turner >> piątek styczeń 20 - 06:28
Just had a look again at the stadium cost to take it to 70k. A little bit more than i thought. Id need one if id have any hope of lasting in the top division, but if i wait another season i dont think my squad would survive in this league! May have to spend on players but still save some at the same time! Im guessing another 3-4 seasons before i can even think about challenging in this league!!
eng Matt Turner
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng antboy18 >> piątek styczeń 20 - 13:42
The stadium 9 upgrade is definitely a challenge - I know I need it if I want to have any chance in League 1, but the only way I'll be able to afford it is if I sell off a load of players...
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
eng Dragontao >> piątek styczeń 20 - 15:52, Zmieniony piątek styczeń 20 - 15:52
Or sacrifice one supertalent maybe, which is what I may do for the long term gains.

Though if I don't buy anyone for the next two windows, I may have enough for my stadium upgrade anyway. I just have avoid a decline in my team over that time, but I think my first team squad will last a couple of seasons now I've brought the average age down considerably.
eng Dragontao
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Matt Turner >> piątek styczeń 20 - 20:08
Thats sounds about the same sort of place im at. Certainly given me a few ideas now!
eng Matt Turner
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Stephen >> sobota styczeń 21 - 17:57
It's a challenge, that's for sure. However, if you can get it built or building and find a way to get promoted, then you'll give yourselves a chance of staying up there.
eng Stephen
Główny Admin
Zarejestrowany2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng antboy18 >> sobota styczeń 21 - 18:14
Think I'll bite the bullet over the coming transfer window - if I hang on to my players at the moment, I might manage to get promoted to League 1 (maybe this season, maybe next) but I don't think I'd stay there for very long without the stadium upgrade.

I'm not sure whether I'll try to sell one or two of my most valuable players, a few players from my starting 11 that will never be quite good enough for League 1, or lots of young players with the potential to be good, but not great - hopefully I'll still be able to compete at the top of League 2 no matter what I decide!
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
eng Fontsize >> sobota styczeń 21 - 19:34
So bloody difficult to survive in league 1, the only purpose for me is trying to sell more tickets in the league 1. I am very satisfied to stay in league 2 for a long term.
eng Fontsize
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2015-04-17
my Kesvick >> wtorek styczeń 24 - 14:37
Uh...yay?
my Kesvick
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-06
eng antboy18 >> wtorek styczeń 24 - 16:15
Well done Kesvick on winning League 2! Good luck in League 1 next season - maybe I'll scrape through the play offs and join you... maybe not!
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
eng Fontsize >> wtorek styczeń 24 - 16:53
well done, Lancashire. Very well deserved.
eng Fontsize
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2015-04-17