Liga Anglia sezon 71 [2]

Forum: Forum ligowe rss-feed

Prowadź dyskusje z innymi managerami odnośnie rozgrywek. Typujcie swoich faworytów do zwycięstwa. Kto spadnie, a kto awansuje? Kto wyeliminuje resztę rywali i wygra puchar?

Powrót do głównego forum

The penultimate round! (9)

eng Cloughie >> Środa październik 15 - 12:20
With nothing to play for Cloughie fielded a weakened side to allow some of the Forest(Hoodies)youth to gain valuable experience. The line up reflected the score with the Hoodies being beat 3-0.
eng Cloughie
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
jp Natsumi >> Środa październik 15 - 14:32, Zmieniony Środa październik 15 - 14:38
Pop Princess Natsumi Miyamoto made good on her promise to finish the season on a high, with a 2-1 victory home over struggling side Blackpool united, with some of the teams around the army fielding weaker sides and toying with new arrangements, the London side battled hard to hold a 2-1 victory, which could well seal Blackpool's fate. The goals both came in the first half from well trained corner routines after the match Natsumi was very pleased with the result and the goals

'That win puts us 10th with one game left to go, Newcastle United play later this evening and could knock us back down to 11th but, as long as we win our final match we should secure a top half finish. It may not to impress some of our fans, and I understand that expectations at the start of the season were high, but we have a strong young squad and I feel our players have really matured and saw this season out in a professional manner, I will not make any bold predictions about next season and where we will finish, the transfer window will no doubt see us loose and gain plenty of new talent, and I'll know better when the new window closes what type of team we will have, as for the victory today, it was nice to see Niti corners capitalized on, far to many of our goals this year have come from the feet or the head of Undrea and although his proven himself to be a capable goal scorer we cannot afford to rely on one player scoring ability so to get goals from set pieces was a welcome change and something we've been practicing on.'
jp Natsumi
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-08
za Mister Buckley >> Środa październik 15 - 17:48
After a 2nd half late fight back from watford claimed them 3 points from a game that looked destined for a draw against the newly crowned champions. Mister B had this to say after the game " bolt on wonderbrass are a strong team and thou they are league champions we refused to let their final home game in league 2 be a memorable one... That is football for you" going up against the best defence in the league was always going to be hard and the hornets showed why they have that title today final score 3-1
za Mister Buckley
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-06-11
br Fulgore >> Środa październik 15 - 18:40
1) Dragontao is the best manager of the 2nd League, he deserve the 1st place, but i don't remember if he won my ex-club when I was the manager;

2) The China guy who took my ex-club isn't good.

3) Matsumi is really really bad.
br Fulgore
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-11-21
za Mister Buckley >> Środa październik 15 - 19:43
I won't go as far as saying his the best in the league, but he is champion. Only time will tell if pushing for promotion was a good move or not... I personally wanna be in this league two more seasons
za Mister Buckley
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-06-11
eng Dragontao >> Środa październik 15 - 20:14
Played my second choice goalkeeper for his first game of the season (near enough the same blocking but much worse speed) and left out a couple of first choice defenders today, with weaker subs at half time. as some players still have experience gaining matches. Still a reasonably strong team though, as it wouldn't have been fair on the other teams chasing the final play off spot not to have put out a team capable of winning. Didn't want to lose my final home game.

I wouldn't consider myself the best manager in the league, there's a lot of luck involved. Found a formation that worked eventually and stuck to it. I think it's difficult to label anyone as being the "best" manager in this game.

Things can turn around in a very big way from one season to the next.

I didn't push for promotion either and I am very surprised I finished top, especially with the lead Tranby had at one point, they threw it away rather than me winning it I feel. I would have been equally content with a couple more seasons at this level to build.

I did think about throwing away the chance to go up because my team is nowhere near ready yet, but then I thought I might not get another chance for a while as division 2 is only going to get stronger. It also wouldn't have been fair play throw matches that could affect other teams play off chances.

Overall I'm quite happy to have gone from level 4 to level 1 in a relatively short space of time, never more than two seasons in a division - though hopefully I'll be more than one season, let alone two in the top flight lol.

At least with an upgraded stadium in the top flight, I'll get better attendances and make a fair amount of money, meaning that if I do come back down again, I should do so in a stronger position.

Good luck to those in the play offs.
eng Dragontao
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Deca >> Środa październik 15 - 22:04
Well done Mate!!!

Great achievement, and wish you all the best in the top flight.
you may well surprise yourself, and as you said, you have better facilities and capacity, so promotion should ultimately make you wealthier, and I think you'lll do fine and adjust okay.

This league is definitely getting tougher, well done to Watford too for having a great season and reaching the play offs, I think you pipped me to getting that £23m goalkeeper on loan, and what a difference that can make to performances!!!

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
za Mister Buckley >> czwartek październik 16 - 06:14
Lol Deca speaks again, I've noticed you only speak at the end of the season.... But his right league 1 is the ultimate goal stephan is a testament to my fears however "luck" is a big factor and its well deserverved none the less.... I always tell myself never make excuses for a loss call a spade a spade and you are spot on that triple substitute at half time gave me the chance I needed to push for a win. So here's to the champion and goodluck to everybody else in the play offs

PS: vote cloughie for NT manager, anybody wanna say something? I've played afew seasons against him and his getting better so my vote will go his way
za Mister Buckley
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> czwartek październik 16 - 10:19
Nice one Mister Buckley. I have to admit i am glad to be in this league because this forum has to be the best on the game... Dragonato you know you are going to miss it! Lets all make sure we get tickets to his games.

Hopefully all you guys will carryon with this forum and a few new ones join in.
eng Cloughie
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies