Liga Anglia sezon 71 [2]

Forum: Forum ligowe rss-feed

Prowadź dyskusje z innymi managerami odnośnie rozgrywek. Typujcie swoich faworytów do zwycięstwa. Kto spadnie, a kto awansuje? Kto wyeliminuje resztę rywali i wygra puchar?

Powrót do głównego forum

Season 25 (53)

eng Stephen >> wtorek lipiec 19 - 21:11
The league forums seem to go through peaks and troughs of interest. Personally, I find them the funniest and most entertaining when they're being used a lot. Much better than the other forums where there is muchos moaning and little fun.

Anyway, glad to see you back to winning ways. I've made some banners to display next time you get hammered though. The Cloughie Out campaign may have stalled, but this isn't over! ;)
eng Stephen
Główny Admin
Zarejestrowany2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng antboy18 >> Środa lipiec 20 - 16:45
Cloughie that match was insane - and it seems like my Cambridge team were inspired by your Robbing Hoodies in our match against Port Morrow.

Cambridge took the lead in the 4th minute, and were 4-0 up by half time! Things slowed down a little in the second half, with Cambridge extending the lead to 6-0, before Port Morrow grabbed a late consolation goal.

6-1 final score...

... and then we lost 2-0 in the cup to a League 3 side...
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
eng antboy18 >> czwartek lipiec 21 - 17:19
Breaking News

Cambridge City Crocodiles have been transferred to Chester. No one is quite sure why this has happened. Manager antboy18 said

"I just showed up to training like usual and there was just a big hole in the ground a post it note telling me to go to Chester."

Rumours are that this is only a temporary relocation, but full details are yet to be confirmed.

The Chester players were unaffected by the move, coming from behind to beat Arsenal 2-1, leaving Chester firmly in the battle for promotion. With a level 10 youth centre less than 24 hours away, the future's looking bright!
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> piątek lipiec 22 - 09:30
Stephen... now look 'ere young man if I see any of that in the stands i'll be giving those men a clout round the ear..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ABVVvPlr0
eng Cloughie
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> sobota lipiec 23 - 22:09
Cloughie - Predictions for Chester vs Robbing Hoodies?

I reckon you'll probably sneak a 2-1 victory
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> niedziela lipiec 24 - 09:25
I think the other way round you to sneak it or a draw. I lost my top striker yesterday and he's out for ages so expecting some bad results.
eng Cloughie
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> niedziela lipiec 24 - 15:03
Ouch... 1-0 to the Robbing Hoodies.

The Robbing Hoodies went down to 10 men just after half time. Whilst Chester took the opportunity to create a load of chances, they just couldn't finish them off, and then the Hoodies hit them on the break.

Better luck next time!
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> niedziela lipiec 24 - 15:05
Next game ye but not next time against me lol

Good luck for the season
eng Cloughie
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> poniedziałek lipiec 25 - 22:07
Terrible defeat for the hoodies to take. Four key players out meant promoting two of the reserves who did not impress on their debuts.

The panic on the transfer market at the start of the season has now come back to bite the Hoodies in the back side.... The loanee keeper must now start the games to meet the criteria of the loan deal!

Looks like an up hill struggle for the rest of the season especially with the main striker still injured
eng Cloughie
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> wtorek lipiec 26 - 22:51
Another match, and more dropped points for Chester - perhaps relocating wasn't such a great idea after all.
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> czwartek lipiec 28 - 11:36
Stoke Town put a big dint in Robbing Hoodies automatic promotion hopes with a 4-3 victory in the East Midlands Derby.

Although just a short journey down the A50 it will feel like a long one to the Hoodies fans who at point thought there team were back into the game but a late winner from Stoke sent them packing with no points.
eng Cloughie
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> sobota lipiec 30 - 17:43
Lost three of the last five which has not only scuppered any hopes of automatic promotion but also allowed the rest of the league to catch up putting the playoff place into doubt!
eng Cloughie
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> poniedziałek sierpień 1 - 16:12
... and Chester have taken full advantage of the Robbing Hoodies slip up... by losing three of the last five...
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02
za Mister Buckley >> czwartek sierpień 4 - 03:18
Mmm I'm thinking about a promotion, but I'm far from ready.... My young midfield is nowhere near ready, my strikers and defense are near their peak thou for defense I fear I'll need two new CB for the championships. So the question is do I wanna have to set my tactics every match to claim max points or do I just let my assistant/pet pigeon set line ups?

Ps; cloughie I advocate steves banner, gosh you sucking of late mate get that geordie ass up and in the premier league mate, now is the best time as most of the big guns in ur league is slacking mate
za Mister Buckley
Nowicjusz
Zarejestrowany2013-06-11
eng antboy18 >> czwartek sierpień 4 - 18:13
Just over half way through the season and Chester are nicely settled in 6th place.

Whilst there are strong hopes they could reach the play offs, in reality, promotion this season would probably come a bit too soon. However, will level 10 training + youth facilities, and a stadium upgrade on the way, I'm dreaming of big things!
eng antboy18
Gracz
Zarejestrowany2014-01-02