Fórum: Inglês rss-feed

Esse é o fórum geral em Inglês. Quando você posta nesse fórum você tem que usar essa linguagem. Posts em outras linguagens serão removidos sem notificação. Esse fórum usa subseções para mensagens com diferentes tópicos ou propostas. Por favor poste bugs na seção de bugs e tome algum tempo para descobrir onde outras mensagens devem ser colocadas.

Inglês >> Discussão Geral

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9186)

ee Taavi >> sexta-feira fevereiro 2 - 12:48

@Numpty

How old will my keeper be for me to not afford him? Its his bday today btw

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-310739

He was in happy retirement until i kidnapped his grandchildren

ee Taavi
Administrador da comunidade
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
it Dave >> sexta-feira fevereiro 2 - 13:03

I've seen the changes in watching ads. Does anyone know about an imminent update?

it Dave
Usuário
Registrado2019-02-21
it AC Valdinievole
us Peter >> sexta-feira fevereiro 2 - 14:52

@Numpty you raise some good points and I concede my position on the matter. I guess I raised a concern because - of all the weird things about this game, 50+ yr old players just struck a nerve with me.

us Peter
Usuário
Registrado2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
il Numpty >> sexta-feira fevereiro 2 - 16:16

No worries @Peter. 

Many people play the game and when they find things that aren't very realistic then they think that it needs to be changed. The geriatric keepers is obviously nuts, so I do get why people don't like it. But I just find it amusing. 

My way of thinking about any game has always been to look at the "nuts and bolts" of how it works and look for any aspects that others haven't noticed to see if I can use them to my advantage at some point - as long as you're exploiting an unusual feature and not a bug then it's fair. 

As another case in point, I've calculated that at museum level 342 - with 2 staff - it will pay more per season than you can get with stadium 11 - with 2 in catering. 

Although that's also rather silly, removing these and other similar features to make the game look 'nicer' would, in fact, be very unfair to those who have devoted a lot of time and effort to using the features that they've found. If they are playing the game legitimately they should not be punished for simply playing it well. 

I would much rather the developers cleaned up the parts of the game that are just plain wrong. A few examples:

1. Bots giving away free money by buying average players for a few hundred million - free money is clearly very unfair to everyone else.   

2. Clubs that go into massive debt that is not recoverable - but win all the major trophies. This spoils the game for those who get beaten but are managing their finances sensibly. 

3. Bugs that are not being fixed but are used to create cheat players that then infect the rest of the game. 

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> sexta-feira fevereiro 2 - 16:25

Yes and the construction manager bug.

eng ipfreely
Usuário
Registrado2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng ipfreely >> sexta-feira fevereiro 2 - 16:26

דוד Maybe because he was Belgium mamager at the time, he could start a 2nd team whilst logged into the Belgium NT instead of his club? A strange one, but a quirk rather than anything dodgy it seems.

eng ipfreely
Usuário
Registrado2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
il Numpty >> sexta-feira fevereiro 2 - 17:05

Yes @ipfreely. Agreed. 

In answer to @Taavi's question at the top. That keeper is training very slowly due to his very low talent level, so will take a very long time before he's any good. Training these players up takes a lot of time and effort. 

I can't predict future wages with any accuracy but my best guess is he'll probably get pretty pricey around age 125-130. Lol :D

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> sábado fevereiro 3 - 10:24

@Numpty 

Also my keeper is a v.1 player not a v.2 player so he is under the old training system and requires 16k xp instead of 13k xp per pop.

ee Taavi
Administrador da comunidade
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> sábado fevereiro 3 - 11:22

Oh! that's interesting. 

I'd spotted that he was a v1 player, but didn't know about the extra training costs. 

In which case my estimate is wrong, so he'll probably take 5 or 10 seasons longer to train up to superstar status.

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Peter >> sábado fevereiro 3 - 13:14

@Taavi he's still improving?

us Peter
Usuário
Registrado2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Peter >> sábado fevereiro 3 - 20:25

@Taavi is that upvote you answering "yes" to my latest question?

us Peter
Usuário
Registrado2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng Monk >> domingo fevereiro 4 - 09:08

No. That's me. I up vote all posts as a marker for what I've read. Apologies for the confusion.

eng Monk
Usuário
Registrado2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
il Numpty >> domingo fevereiro 4 - 12:01

I expect he's busy. Kidnapping grandchildren must be a time-consuming hobby. 

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> domingo fevereiro 4 - 13:34

They tried to escape on 2nd gameday morning and sabotaged to chaos successfully match against main relegation rival, freshly promoted from 2nd league, who scored 3 goals when none of other teams including 2 topmost clubs of previous season can't even repeat this. 

ee Balthazor
Usuário
Registrado2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
us Peter >> domingo fevereiro 4 - 15:02

Tbh I was hoping Taavi would just upvote my latest question and then I could repeat my question again, resulting in a never-ending series of questions.

us Peter
Usuário
Registrado2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers