Fórum: Inglês rss-feed

Esse é o fórum geral em Inglês. Quando você posta nesse fórum você tem que usar essa linguagem. Posts em outras linguagens serão removidos sem notificação. Esse fórum usa subseções para mensagens com diferentes tópicos ou propostas. Por favor poste bugs na seção de bugs e tome algum tempo para descobrir onde outras mensagens devem ser colocadas.

Inglês >> Discussão Geral

Whoa... (11)

tc ... >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 00:44, Editado sexta-feira outubro 25 - 00:44

Well...I haven't played this game in almost 2 years, and it feels weird to be back. I remember when I was a young kid trying to manage my team, and now I'm a lot older and in uni. It feels great to be back. :')

tc ...
Usuário
Registrado2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
tc ... >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 00:45

Also, I ended up finding the first team I ever managed (from the Turks and Caicos Islands), and found that they moved to the St. Kitts and Nevis league. To say it's going to be rough is an understatement!

tc ...
Usuário
Registrado2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
uy Awful >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 01:32

Welcome back! 

uy Awful
Usuário
Registrado2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
tc ... >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 03:38

@Awful thank you!

tc ...
Usuário
Registrado2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
nl Joost >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 05:01

Welcome back El Capitan!

nl Joost
Usuário
Registrado2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
ru Ebitimi >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 13:25

Welcome back man hope you do have a smooth start again. :v:

ru Ebitimi
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
tc ... >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 14:08

Thank you @Joost and @Master Never Walk Alone for your words. It seems to me that the game certainly has changed from what it once was, according to a few forum posts I've read. I think I'll just enjoy the game for what it is at the moment, who cares if I get smashed 10-0 xD I'll always have a soft spot for this game. The fact that the title screen hasn't changed one bit makes it that much better; it's just the game that it was when it first began. I remember when my best rated player was a 3.5 star-rated player (oh those were the days!)

Anyways, the forum admins are welcome to close this thread (as it probably does absolutely nothing to improve the game whatsoever), but I thought I'd just voice my feelings for this game and welcome you to set up friendlies with me and buy each others tickets for matches. :)

Cheers,

Cap

tc ...
Usuário
Registrado2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
uy Awful >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 14:51

with good strategy you can build up gr8 club ! good luck ! 

uy Awful
Usuário
Registrado2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
us Peter >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 15:04

Welcome back brotha

us Peter
Usuário
Registrado2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
il Numpty >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 22:08

@ EC

I love your positivity and enthusiam. I do hope you stick around. Welcome back.

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tc ... >> sexta-feira outubro 25 - 23:55

Numpty,

Your words are greatly appreciated. I'll do my best to be as active as possible in the forum. However I feel like I'll definitely be lagging behind in terms of knowledge of the game, but I'll chip when I can.

Cap

tc ...
Usuário
Registrado2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C