Fórum: Inglês rss-feed

Esse é o fórum geral em Inglês. Quando você posta nesse fórum você tem que usar essa linguagem. Posts em outras linguagens serão removidos sem notificação. Esse fórum usa subseções para mensagens com diferentes tópicos ou propostas. Por favor poste bugs na seção de bugs e tome algum tempo para descobrir onde outras mensagens devem ser colocadas.

Inglês >> Discussão Geral

Balls vs. Numbers? (10)

tc ... >> segunda-feira janeiro 6 - 17:16, Editado segunda-feira janeiro 6 - 17:17

Hello!

I'm going to ask this out of pure curiousity, but who here uses the numerical system to analyze the game rather than the ball system? For example, instead of a talent of 4 balls, it's much easier in my eyes to look at it as a talent of 4.00. Also, since I have a separate spreadsheet of my players and their skills, it's easier to keep track of how they develop over time using the numbers.

Interested to hear on your opinions and how you look at the game!

Cheers

Edit: I don't know if it's clear or not (since Spanish is my first language), but I'm referring to the "Accessibility" tab under the "Account" section. :)

tc ...
Usuário
Registrado2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
il Numpty >> segunda-feira janeiro 6 - 17:28

If you want to know how many of each then let's conduct a poll.

Vote my post up for numbers and down for balls. 

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Oregonian >> segunda-feira janeiro 6 - 17:35

I use numbers only

us Oregonian
Usuário
Registrado2019-09-10
ee Taavi >> segunda-feira janeiro 6 - 18:00

I use stars on pc and numbers on phone

ee Taavi
Administrador da comunidade
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ro Funky Grandma >> segunda-feira janeiro 6 - 18:02, Editado terça-feira janeiro 7 - 18:02

I prefer balls, even though I hover over them to see what the number actually is. Balls are better because I think I'm a bit of a visual thinker and I can also visually compare players by how many shiny balls they have (versus thinking about the numbers). Like I said though, I still hover over them to see the actual number as well.

It's possibly also a preference because this was the only option when the game started and I might have become accustomed with it.

I like my balls.

ro Funky Grandma
Usuário
Registrado2013-03-28
eng Dragontao >> segunda-feira janeiro 6 - 18:18

Numbers on phone and pc.

eng Dragontao
Usuário
Registrado2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
tr Mustafa >> segunda-feira janeiro 6 - 18:25

I use the numbers.

tr Mustafa
Usuário
Registrado2014-03-22
tr FC Kadıoğlu Gençlik ⭐
lv Dainix >> segunda-feira janeiro 6 - 18:54, Editado segunda-feira janeiro 6 - 18:58

Only balls and stars

I can tell you the exact value loking only at stars or balls. Almost 6 years  experience :)

lv Dainix
Usuário
Registrado2014-04-15
lv SK Latgols
br Off em definitivo >> terça-feira janeiro 7 - 01:24

Balls, the best. I can understand perfectly how much would be 4.90 in balls.

br Off em definitivo
Novato
Registrado2019-12-18

Balls are just shinny while number is just old fashioned