Campeonato de Inglaterra temporada 58

Fórum: Língua do Fórum rss-feed

Discuta seu campeonato, quem são os favoritos para ganhar o campeonato essa temporada? Quem será promovido ou rebaixado, Como está seu clube?

Retornar ao início do fórum

Season 39 edition English Friendly Cup (2)

eng Kezza >> sábado julho 14 - 10:26

I am sorry to say there will not be one played this season!

When I have tried to create a cup it keeps coming under "Season 40" (Maybe Its because I was a little late this season creating it).

Anyway it makes no sense to me playing the Season 40 cup in Season 39 so I will not be creating a cup until towards the end of this season for next season!

Sorry about that!

eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
eng Stephen >> sábado julho 14 - 11:35

Rumours that the club hierarchy at Seaburn Beach are behind this as a plot to retain the trophy for an extra season have been strongly rebuffed by the club. A statement said:

"Although Seaburn Beach believe that the trophy properly belongs in Seaburn, we are committed to defending this trophy in a sporting competition as soon as the conditions are right. In the current climate, it would be neither right nor proper to relinquish the trophy until we can be sure that the parameters of the competition are fair and equitable."

In a later statement that we were assured was totally unrelated, Seaburn announced a sponsorship tie-up with a major US arms manufacturer.

eng Stephen
Administrador Chefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach