Campeonato de Inglaterra temporada 58

Fórum: Língua do Fórum rss-feed

Discuta seu campeonato, quem são os favoritos para ganhar o campeonato essa temporada? Quem será promovido ou rebaixado, Como está seu clube?

Retornar ao início do fórum

Season 75 (107)

eng Dragontao >> domingo setembro 10 - 18:09, Editado domingo setembro 10 - 18:12

Sorry Bakerman, that was a truly bizarre performance by the match engine today.

Totally forgot to set my side up as I've been working most of the day (and still more reports to finish).

So my assistant goes with a 4-4-2 diamond, picking two youngsters on the right and left of midfield, with a better midfielder (18.55 star) not even on the bench and not injured from the earlier cup match. One of the youngsters having played an u21 match an hour before the league match.

Raced into a 3-0 lead, with two goals from my best midfielder, and an og. Pegged back to 3-2 at half time but held on to a 3-2 win with my keeper motm, with the shot count 11 to 32 in Jaypridee's favour.

I haven't looked to see how strong a team I was up against, maybe they had a cup match, but still very unlucky and seemingly undeserving to win the match. https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-24414311/1

Edit: just seen the keeper I was up against and my strikers couldn't score. Pfft lol.

eng Dragontao
Usuário
Registrado2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
fo BakerMan >> domingo setembro 10 - 19:33

I'm amzaed it was that close - my GK was out injured, so my U21 GK was on duty!

fo BakerMan
Usuário
Registrado2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
il Numpty >> quarta-feira setembro 13 - 22:27

With reference to the sitcom Bread mentioned earlier, it was reported in the news that 'Nellie Boswell' died yesterday. Her name was Jean Boht. 

"Lilo Lil, She is a tart!"

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> sexta-feira setembro 15 - 21:40

Halfway there and Mystic Numpty is looking good for his top three predictions, as well as looking pretty accurate about the bottom placings too. Will everything remain as he has foreseen or will someone disturb his tea leaves and smash his crystal ball? Presumably Numpty already knows the answer to this. The rest of us will have to wait and see...

eng Stephen
Administrador Chefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> sexta-feira setembro 15 - 21:45, Editado domingo setembro 17 - 09:14

Was writing this up as you posted, Stephen.

Now that we are exactly halfway through the season I thought it would be a good time to see how my predictions are doing. I have added the current points total to what I posted earlier in the thread: 

1. Seaburn (1st - 53 points)

2. Newcastle (2nd - 49 points)

3. Scammonden  (3rd - 43 points)

I predict a real dog fight for positions 4 through 10. I've had to make a choice here but many of the positions are too close to call and could easily be reversed. 

4. Canvey Island (4th - 42 points) 

5. Wolves (8th - 34 points)

6. Tottenham (9th - 34 points) 

7. Wonderbras (6th - 38 points)

8. Oxford (12th - 19 points) 

9. Jaypridee Town (5th - 40 points) 

10. LGA (10th - 30 points) 

My predictions for the bottom half: 

11. heavens light (11th - 30 points) 

12. Cardiff (7th - 35 points)

13. Fuchsia (14th - 16 points) 

14. Canvey Pixels (13th - 19 points)

15. Robbing Hoodies (16th - 13 points) 

16. Liverpool (15th - 14 points) 

17. Birmingham (18th - 10 points) 

18. Arsenal (17th - 11 points)

19. We Lost (19th - 6 points) 

20. Whitehaven Town (20th - 4 points) 

There appear to be 3 noticeable differences. Jaypridee and Cardiff have outperformed my predictions - I got those slightly wrong, but I think I understand why that is. 

Oxford on the other hand have underperformed. Despite having a +2 goal difference (15-13) they've lost 4 more games than they've won. 

Edit - I've now looked at Oxford in more detail. The poor results seem to be easily explained by the fact that the manager is largely absent and relies heavily on the tried and tested 352.  

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fo BakerMan >> sábado setembro 16 - 04:59

Injury to my GK cost me a cup exit and probably 4-ish points as well. Note to self - maybe only having an U21 GK as backup is not the greatest idea...

However, I played at home against most of the the big teams and others in the 4-10 range in the first half (I think), so could be that I fulfil your original prediction and sink to 9th.

fo BakerMan
Usuário
Registrado2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Lee >> sábado setembro 16 - 14:29

Numpty - I have to congratulate you on how your predictions are tracking.

Obviously Alex is squeezing every ounce of effort out of his mob, and my 11 decent players are doing the business (for now) - although I expect to slide a bit during the second half of the season.

All of my time, money and efforts are going into shiny new buildings, and creating the World's greatest youth team.

eng Lee
Usuário
Registrado2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
il Numpty >> sábado setembro 16 - 18:55, Editado sábado setembro 16 - 18:55

Cheers Lee.

Let's hope no-one gets their hands on my "tea bag" or my crystal balls ... 

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> sábado setembro 16 - 22:08

I hope nobody is teabagging with your crystal balls

eng Dragontao
Usuário
Registrado2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
il Numpty >> domingo setembro 17 - 13:01

Where do I sign up?

Years ago I went with some friends to a juggling workshop. Their business was called 'More balls than most'. Not sure that I improved very much but it was a fun day out.

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> domingo setembro 17 - 15:41

All 5 English clubs got through the group stages. Well done team.

eng Monk
Usuário
Registrado2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Matt Turner >> domingo setembro 17 - 19:32

Numpty, take a look at the table now :wink:

I'm surprised I'm only 3 points off a European spot, but I know I'm only a couple of injuries away from struggling! I've survived another season, but don't think I can afford the investment needed to take the next step!

eng Matt Turner
Usuário
Registrado2013-08-02
eng heavens light
il Numpty >> segunda-feira setembro 18 - 13:46

I'd be very grateful if some managers would not try too hard and spoil my predictions. :D

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ie Charlie Mopps >> segunda-feira setembro 25 - 08:54

While my Liverpool is struggling to avoid going to the playouts, the English national team qualifies for the World Cup in Vietnam. On Friday 6 October, a draw with Belarus is enough for the lead in group 10. Go England!

ie Charlie Mopps
Usuário
Registrado2014-08-26
eng Liverpool FC★
il Numpty >> segunda-feira setembro 25 - 21:19

I've just noticed this youngster in my U21 match against @Bakerman. 

I Smell

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2759150

We had to deep clean the changing rooms afterwards and will be sending you the bill. 

il Numpty
Usuário
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets