Campeonato de Inglaterra temporada 58

Fórum: Língua do Fórum rss-feed

Discuta seu campeonato, quem são os favoritos para ganhar o campeonato essa temporada? Quem será promovido ou rebaixado, Como está seu clube?

Retornar ao início do fórum

Season 38 (58)

ro Andrei >> terça-feira junho 26 - 19:55
And Liverpool City wins again.
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
eng Samuel >> terça-feira junho 26 - 22:04, Editado terça-feira junho 26 - 22:53

We will take Liverpool Citys top spot one day!!!!

(once we reach league 1 that is)

Edit: We won our league!!!

First season: Finished 3rd in League 5, promoted via playoffs

Second season: Finished 1st in League 4.

Looking forward to a harder challenge in League 3.

eng Samuel
Novato
Registrado2016-10-30
ca denisgrad >> quinta-feira junho 28 - 02:50

He took off 3 defenders and replaced them with 3 17 year olds! And I lost 3-1. Im done with this bs im leaving.

ca denisgrad
Novato
Registrado2013-04-22
ro Andrei >> quinta-feira junho 28 - 03:06
You had an easy League 4, Samuel. You should've been in mine.
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
eng Samuel >> quinta-feira junho 28 - 11:21

Thank you Andrei, it was somehow easier than league 5.

League 3 will be a very different challenge. Hopefully will stay clear of relegation than progress to League 2 in a couple of seasons.

eng Samuel
Novato
Registrado2016-10-30
eng Stephen >> quinta-feira junho 28 - 12:57

League 3 is where the competition starts hotting up. Some sensible signings and loan players and you could surprise yourself though!

eng Stephen
Administrador Chefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Samuel >> quinta-feira junho 28 - 18:04

Thank you Stephen, there are some very good teams (compared to mine) in League 3.

As long as I can get my three key loan signings I know we will be safe.

I think League 3 is where my teams future will really start to take shape.

eng Samuel
Novato
Registrado2016-10-30
ro Andrei >> sexta-feira junho 29 - 13:36
If I can promote from this League 4, I can probably handle what League 3 throws at me.

Famous last words.
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
jp Natsumi >> sexta-feira junho 29 - 16:03, Editado sexta-feira junho 29 - 16:04

Four losses and a draw kind of sums up our season, we glad we not in relegation fight this season no play of match but what could of been a promising push into top tier football just fell to pierces with unwelming perfomrnaces including our final game at home against villians which just looked like it lacked any commitment we played better in the friendly cup.

Wish those in play off's the best of luck, and look forward to facing some of you soon.

jp Natsumi
Novato
Registrado2013-08-08
fo BakerMan >> sábado junho 30 - 08:33

My best ever finish and first European tour next season - was expecting between 6th and 8th as that's been where I've stuck for the last five seasons, but 2nd and group stage of Champions League is nice :)

Now all I have to worry about is that my squad is nowhere near strong enough for this...

fo BakerMan
Usuário
Registrado2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Deca >> sábado junho 30 - 12:06

On the final day of the season more than 7,000 Villa fans made the journey to the Shikoku Fortress, and were amongst the near 75,000 crowd, hoping for a victory against Natsumi's Spirit Squad, to avoid being in the play offs for survival. Manager Deca was in no doubt that a victory was required and couldn't rely on other results going the Villans way to avoid the drop.

Spirit Squad took the lead, but 2 goals from veteran striker Verush Chibukhchian and an own goal from Spirit squad gave the Villains victory and survival for yet another season. Manager Deca praised the team performance "The lads pulled together and pulled off a massive result, captain Shane Bowley, and Villains player of the season, inspired the team with his performance. We gave our fans something to cheer about, and sent them home happy, in what has been a very tough season.

Asked whether the Villains can avoid the drop next season Deca said "We'll have a well earned break and look at the squad and funds available to bring in new players, it will be tough as always, but we've shown we are up to the challenge this season. We have an aging squad and it's very difficult to win matches at the top level when lacking the funds to bring in quality players, and difficult to risk bringing in our young players, as results are key, and so is experience. I'll have a good chat with the Chairman and will set our strategy out for next season, but now i need a break"

eng Deca
Usuário
Registrado2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Cloughie >> quinta-feira julho 5 - 14:43

Wow only just survived!!

eng Cloughie
Usuário
Registrado2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Dragontao >> domingo julho 8 - 16:18

Glad you did Cloughie.