Campeonato de Inglaterra temporada 71 [2]

Fórum: Língua do Fórum rss-feed

Discuta seu campeonato, quem são os favoritos para ganhar o campeonato essa temporada? Quem será promovido ou rebaixado, Como está seu clube?

Retornar ao início do fórum

Season 35 (40)

eng Matt Turner >> quarta-feira janeiro 17 - 22:52

This has to be the most inconsistent season ive had!!

3rd last season and now mid table.  No logic to any of the results. 

eng Matt Turner
Usuário
Registrado2013-08-02
eng heavens light
ca Alex Seymour >> sexta-feira janeiro 19 - 03:34

I am worried that this will be me next year. The chairman has already said let's not do a 'Matt Turner' next season, which I assume means play offs one year, mid table the next.

I'm suprised I am still up there, but I think my loan striker is doing it all on his own. We are a one man team and I don't even own the man.

ca Alex Seymour
Usuário
Registrado2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Matt Turner >> sexta-feira janeiro 19 - 13:24

The silly thing is, with alittle improvement, any team up to about 14th could have made the play offs!! Ive never known it this close! Ive a few players 30+ now so its a major rebuild coming up! 

eng Matt Turner
Usuário
Registrado2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Matt Turner >> segunda-feira janeiro 22 - 18:47

6 points off play offs. 2 games left. Cant  complain, after the shocking start to the season i had! 

eng Matt Turner
Usuário
Registrado2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Lee >> quarta-feira janeiro 24 - 17:40

I'm pleased with my top 10 finish - gives me something to build on next season. Just need the transfer window to open......

eng Lee
Usuário
Registrado2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Kezza >> quarta-feira janeiro 24 - 20:56

Well done Lee, I was hoping for top 10 too, but just short.. should be able to do better next season smile

eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
eng Matt Turner >> sexta-feira janeiro 26 - 00:53

I'll take top 10 next season as im having to rebuild big time! Too many players around the age of 30! Ive a striker who is 31 but is still banging them in so i think this may be his last season at this level 

eng Matt Turner
Usuário
Registrado2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Kezza >> sexta-feira janeiro 26 - 16:17

Doing the same thing as you Matt.. so top 5 is going to be impossible, but in a few seasons hopefully we'll both be challenging for the league 2 title! :--) (that's the plan anyway)

eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
eng Matt Turner >> sexta-feira janeiro 26 - 16:23

Im trying to get my back 5 with an age of less than 25. As for a keeper, its impossible to guess ages on them! 

eng Matt Turner
Usuário
Registrado2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Matt Turner >> domingo janeiro 28 - 16:31

Think thats my business done! Would have lliked a new keeper and another striker but a young promising back 4 was more of a priority

eng Matt Turner
Usuário
Registrado2013-08-02
eng heavens light