Campeonato de Inglaterra temporada 71 [2]

Fórum: Língua do Fórum rss-feed

Discuta seu campeonato, quem são os favoritos para ganhar o campeonato essa temporada? Quem será promovido ou rebaixado, Como está seu clube?

Retornar ao início do fórum

Season 23 (87)

eng antboy18 >> segunda-feira abril 11 - 00:50
I'm coming to the realisation that my aging defence just isn't good enough for League 2 anymore. It'll be sad to replace them as most of them have been with Cambridge since our first season in League 4, but now is the time.

I was hoping the old guys would be able to last another season or two whilst the kids from the youth academy step up, but 18 goals conceded in 10 matches (with 5 at the back!) suggests that if I wait any longer, we'll be heading back to the lower leagues...

The transfer window can't come soon enough
eng antboy18
Usuário
Registrado2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> segunda-feira abril 11 - 10:06
1st vs 2nd BIG game!!!!
eng Cloughie
Usuário
Registrado2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Monk >> segunda-feira abril 11 - 12:00
Huge game Cloughie and if you'd have told me before the game the Monks would score all 4 goals I'd have been delighted. However scoring my first own goals for a couple of seasons couldn't have come at a worse time. I mean, it's hard enough for my keeper to stop shots from 10 opposing players without having to worry about his own defenders, let alone his own midfielders! The poor chap is looking a little hunted at the moment. Still onwards and upwards towards a play off place. Three very tough games coming up.
eng Monk
Usuário
Registrado2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng antboy18 >> segunda-feira abril 11 - 16:22
ARE YOU SERIOUS!

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-8002544

Me: 27 shots, 2 goals
Them: 3 shots, 3 goals

How on earth have my strikers missed 15 shots though?!?

...I guess I can concentrate on staying in the League now...
eng antboy18
Usuário
Registrado2014-01-02
eng Bolly >> terça-feira abril 12 - 11:37
republic of mancunia are managed by a good friend of mine, I will have to phone him and congratulate him on his giant killing :)
eng Bolly
Usuário
Registrado2013-10-25
my Kesvick >> terça-feira abril 12 - 14:30, Editado terça-feira abril 12 - 14:32
Kesvick unconcerned by misfiring Leicestershire FC attack.

Leicestershire FC manager Kesvick is not worried about his side's relative goal drought in their league matches as they beat Aston Villains 1-0.

Kesvick told a news conference he was sure the likes of Ziyi Zuo-Lin, Evan Bithorn, Svein Erik Vestbø and Artur Silveira would soon be scoring freely.

"It does not concern me," Kesvick said when asked about his team's recent lack of goals. "We have many shots - we had 21 on target against Aston Villains, so I was not worried; I knew that the goals would come."

"I am more concerned about closing down the opponent when they try to bring the ball out of defence and preventing counter attacks. However, they didn't even get any shots, or completed any crosses, and we managed to dominate the midfield with the number of tackles that we put in, so I am very pleased with the result and confident about our prospects this season."

He added, "Beyond that, we'll try to score more and to put an end to this debate."

The main domestic challenge for Leicestershire and Kesvick this term will be to qualify to the Premier League with a young and talented squad at his disposal.
my Kesvick
Novato
Registrado2013-08-06
eng antboy18 >> terça-feira abril 12 - 16:24
Cheers Bolly! Hopefully he'll go on and win it now!
eng antboy18
Usuário
Registrado2014-01-02
eng Cloughie >> terça-feira abril 12 - 21:00
Important win for Hull, will last seasons playoff contendrs push on from it? ... we hope so.
eng Cloughie
Usuário
Registrado2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Deca >> quarta-feira abril 13 - 06:21
i have to look for some positives from my defeat at Leicester.

At least I only conceded 1 goal :-)
eng Deca
Usuário
Registrado2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Monk >> quinta-feira abril 14 - 11:37
The Monks were shown up for the pretenders to the title that they are when the Gallant Ladies came to town. But let's be honest gents, when men and women cross swords there usually is only one winner and it was no different at the Monastery today.

Dirty tactics abounded from both sides. Brother Fijol was booked early on for what was essentially sexual assualt; Brother Pecanha had to be pulled off after he was, well, pulled off by an opposition player and Brother Goei was deservedly carded for making hip thrusting movements behind a prone opponent he had just wrestled to the ground.

The Daoists took the lead straight from the restart, but the Gallant ladies had more tricks up their sleeves. As a hopeful cross came in the Gallant Ladies' striker lifted her shirt giving Brothers Sumbera and Rockather 2 reasons each not to watch the ball properly. Inevitably Rockather put the ball into his own net. To make matters worse the ladies scored with the very final kick of the game when many of the Brothers had stopped playing as the Ladies had removed their shirts and were offering them in exchange for the Monks' shirts.

Dirty tricks indeed, but this is Rocking Soccer and the Monks must wise up quickly if they are to keep their play off dreams alive. There will be little sleep tonight as the Monks will be tossing and turning as they replay this defeat (more tossing than turning if my guess is right).
eng Monk
Usuário
Registrado2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Bolly >> quinta-feira abril 14 - 12:04
is there a doctor in the house, my strikers both need one, to remove my foot from up there a$$.

11 shots on goal against almost 2nd bottom Dover and they could score.

It seems that I just can not find a way to get any points of the bottom teams
eng Bolly
Usuário
Registrado2013-10-25
eng antboy18 >> sexta-feira abril 15 - 17:03
Cambridge moved out of the relegation zone after a 2-0 victory against Hamzix United. Manager antboy18 said

"The early goal by our young lad up top was the perfect way to start the game - expect to see him starting more often over the course of the season.

The match itself was pretty even until the red card, but after that there was no looking back - and it was nice to keep a clean sheet too."

Next up is a match against mid-table side Camden Town FC, where a win could lift Cambridge as high as 10th place.
eng antboy18
Usuário
Registrado2014-01-02
eng Fontsize >> sexta-feira abril 15 - 20:11
http://rockingsoccer.com/zh/soccer/info/match-7915319
eng Fontsize
Novato
Registrado2015-04-17
eng antboy18 >> sexta-feira abril 15 - 22:49
Wow... the Monks were incredibly lucky there!
eng antboy18
Usuário
Registrado2014-01-02
eng Monk >> sábado abril 16 - 10:06
Depends how you look at it! We had a chance, took it and only conceded a goal when our defender put past his own keeper. But I think on balance you are right. We created almost nothing and relied on our defence to hold on. The transfer window can not come quick enough as my squad desperately needs a couple of new players.
eng Monk
Usuário
Registrado2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists