Campeonato de Estados Unidos temporada 29

Fórum: Língua do Fórum rss-feed

Discuta seu campeonato, quem são os favoritos para ganhar o campeonato essa temporada? Quem será promovido ou rebaixado, Como está seu clube?

Retornar ao início do fórum

Season 19 (57)

us John Deatrick >> segunda-feira agosto 31 - 05:54
Wanted to give a warm welcome back to the cosmos and Jericho.

Additionally, I am proud to welcome mercuric and his dutch utd to league 1 for the first time. He's had a steady climb through the leagues to get here. Well done!
us John Deatrick
Novato
Registrado2013-07-31
us Joe McG >> segunda-feira agosto 31 - 11:33
Thank you John...good to be back after a successful season one level below...have a great season 19!
us Joe McG
Usuário
Registrado2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us Mercuric >> segunda-feira agosto 31 - 11:40
Thank you for the welcome! I started just over a year ago in league 5. I never thought I'd be in the top division.

I'm sure it will be a huge challenge to stay, but I'm thrilled just to have made it.
us Mercuric
Usuário
Registrado2014-08-15
dm ѕυвķιd >> quinta-feira setembro 3 - 06:05
opening match, kickoff the season with a 2-0 victory over new promotd manchester dutch united. its always good to start d season well.
dm ѕυвķιd
Novato
Registrado2014-03-19
us Mercuric >> sábado setembro 5 - 01:23
I drew Fieras in the 3rd round and I didn't even get hom field. One of these days I'll make a deep run in the cup! Just not this season...
us Mercuric
Usuário
Registrado2014-08-15
us John Deatrick >> sábado setembro 5 - 02:01
Let's hope not this season!
us John Deatrick
Novato
Registrado2013-07-31
qa T >> quarta-feira setembro 9 - 02:16
Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be back and hope I can stay.
qa T
Usuário
Registrado2013-12-07
kw Al-Farwaniyah
us Mercuric >> quarta-feira setembro 9 - 04:22
9th place after 4 games. I have a feeling it can't last, so I'm going to enjoy it now while I can!
us Mercuric
Usuário
Registrado2014-08-15
us slegek >> quarta-feira setembro 9 - 22:00
4 games into the season and my worst nightmare becomes reality. My main goalkeeper gets injured, having sent my back-up on loan to get experience, all I have left is a 16yr old kid. Coming into the season I knew what risk I was taking, that risk has now cost me points. First in my game against Terriers FC, which was tied until my GK fell out. Next against FC NYC, a tie that I believe I could have won. I also know for a fact that I will be lucky to get any point for as long as my main GK is out. Hopefully this doesn't put me in a regulation spot at the end of the season.
us slegek
Usuário
Registrado2013-06-15
us Dences >> quarta-feira setembro 9 - 22:53
Rough start so far my team. Last season I averaged 1 goal scored per game & 1.3 goals against per game. Not great statistics by any means but good enough for 14th. This season I'm solidly in 20th after 5 games while averaging 0.6 goals scored per game & 1.6 goals against per game. As my team had very little change (none in the major positions), I'm optimistic my team will turn it around and work out of relegation zone.
us Dences
Novato
Registrado2014-03-13
us Mercuric >> sábado setembro 12 - 15:36, Editado sábado setembro 12 - 15:37
That was a brutal result and a bit of reality check losing 5-0 to the Riverhounds. My only complaint is that my team is back to being completely clueless on corner kicks again. All of the opposing players are in the box and my team is trying to defend all the regions for some reason. A little frustrating but thankfully inconsequential to the outcome today. I wish I could figure out why this happens. Do they need better Tactics? Better dueling? Who knows.
us Mercuric
Usuário
Registrado2014-08-15
us valentine >> sábado setembro 12 - 16:03
I would say both. For your team, you'll need at least one player with high tactics.
us valentine
Usuário
Registrado2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us jpeso >> sábado setembro 12 - 16:09
do corner takers try to pass to the guys with the best chance of winning the duel and redirecting the ball or do they just spray it around?
us jpeso
Usuário
Registrado2013-05-20
us Richmond
us John Deatrick >> sábado setembro 12 - 16:10
Good game in tbe cup mercuric. Took me to penalties
us John Deatrick
Novato
Registrado2013-07-31
us Mercuric >> sábado setembro 12 - 17:57
That was a very good game, John. I admit I thought I was going to steal it after that first save, but it wasn't to be!

jpeso, I think it depends on the player's passing. The better passing he has, the more likely he is to pass it to the region with the best chance of winning the ball for your team. That's how I understand it to work, anyway.

valentine, I think I might try that, thanks for the advice!
us Mercuric
Usuário
Registrado2014-08-15