Fórum: Inglês rss-feed

Este é o Fórum de discussão em Inglês. Quando publicar no Fórum precisa de usar esta linguagem. Publicações em outras linguagens podem ser removidas sem necessidade de aviso. O Fórum utiliza secções para publicações com diferentes finalidades. Por favor publique Erros na secção de "Erros" (em Inglês) e verifique onde as suas publicações podem ser melhor publicadas.

Inglês >> Futebol da vida real

World Transfer Talk (211)

ua ... >> quinta maio 24 - 08:58

And better than this flies catcher Karius.

ua ...
Amador
Inscrito2013-05-01
eng holt >> sexta maio 25 - 06:41

The same could have been said for Salah,who did shit in Chelsea.

Hart has the same favorable characteristics that Hendo and Milner have.

Its like saying Ødegaard is shit.He isnt,his teammates are.

eng holt
Amador
Inscrito2013-05-18
eng Dragontao >> sexta maio 25 - 13:00

Salah didn't have a chance to do s**t at Chelsea, Mourinho hardly played him.

In 2013/14 he played 10 Premier League games, scoring twice. He also won a penalty and got at least one assist I can remember). Not a bad record really.

Mourinho gave him a whole 3 Premier League games in 2014/15, though Chelsea won the league so Mourinho will argue he got it right. Mourinho supposedly said he'd make sure Salah got a medal for his contribution!

Of those 13 league games in two seasons, 7 were as a substitute.

He also made a sub appearance in an F.A cup game and two sub appearances in the league cup.

Then Mourinho binned him off on loan to Fiorentina, then Roma before making his move to Roma permanent.

Only one person to blame - Mourinho. Ask Mourinho though and he takes credit for signing Salah in the first place.

eng Dragontao
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
lv Namejs >> sexta maio 25 - 13:04, Editado sexta maio 25 - 13:05

Chelsea have excellent record on not spotting young talent. I'm almost surprised they managed to see Courtois potential.

lv Namejs
Administrador da Comunidade
Inscrito2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
eng Dragontao >> sexta maio 25 - 21:25, Editado sexta maio 25 - 21:25

Incorrect. It's not that they don't spot the talent.

Chelsea are great at spotting young talent and have an excellent scouting system for young players. Just look at the record of their youth team.

F.A Youth Cup, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

UEFA Youth League 2015, 2016.

What they aren't great at is giving them a chance in the first team, they'd rather sign expensive and, supposedly, ready made players. Pressure on managers to succeed at all costs plays its part. Even winning trophies doesn't guarantee the manager isn't getting sacked.

For example, both Chalobah (Nathan), who they sold to Watford, and Loftus-Cheek on loan to Palace, would have done a better job than Bakayoko and Drinkwater. £75 million wasted on two transfers.

We lost Lukaku and De Bruyne because Mourinho had no patience with them and, in particular, questioned De Bruyne's attitude. Ridiculous when you look at it now.

The last manager we had who really gave young players a chance was Ranieri, which was the reason Ken Bates hired him. That all changed when Abramovich bought the club.

With strong rumours of Sarri to replace Conte, sadly I don't see it changing any time soon and another load of talented youngsters will end up moving away from the club.

Very frustrating.

eng Dragontao
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> sábado maio 26 - 13:40

@Dragontao All the more incredible when you see their loaning system.

*cough cough * Matej Delac * cough cough*

eng holt
Amador
Inscrito2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> sábado maio 26 - 20:33
Yeah, Karius needs to go. Like yesterday.
ro Andrei
Amador
Inscrito2014-08-30
eng Dragontao >> sábado maio 26 - 20:42

Why? wink

eng Dragontao
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
us Joey Zyla >> sábado maio 26 - 21:04, Editado sábado maio 26 - 21:05

"Its like saying Ødegaard is shit.He isnt,his teammates are."

Except for Dumfries. smile

Oh, and Zeneli.

us Joey Zyla
Utilizador
Inscrito2015-01-08
ee Pärnu JK
eng holt >> segunda maio 28 - 03:35

But like look at the number of chances created by Ødegaard.

eng holt
Amador
Inscrito2013-05-18
eng holt >> terça maio 29 - 02:50

Yay,Liverpool signed Fabinho.

eng holt
Amador
Inscrito2013-05-18
eng Dragontao >> terça maio 29 - 07:45

Wish you'd signed Bakayoko. 

eng Dragontao
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> terça maio 29 - 18:02

Jay Spearing plays better than him.

eng holt
Amador
Inscrito2013-05-18
eng Dragontao >> terça maio 29 - 18:40

My dead Granny plays better than him.

eng Dragontao
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ca denisgrad >> quarta maio 30 - 02:01

I hope Antonio Conte stays and the board finally give him the players he wants. I honestly dont want Sarri to come to our club who is an unproven manager and while we have a proven winner at our club (Antonio Conte). 

I doubt we will sign anyone good however since Roman Abramovich's future is indoubt and he might soon sell the club. 

ca denisgrad
Amador
Inscrito2013-04-22