Fórum: Inglês rss-feed

Este é o Fórum de discussão em Inglês. Quando publicar no Fórum precisa de usar esta linguagem. Publicações em outras linguagens podem ser removidas sem necessidade de aviso. O Fórum utiliza secções para publicações com diferentes finalidades. Por favor publique Erros na secção de "Erros" (em Inglês) e verifique onde as suas publicações podem ser melhor publicadas.

Inglês >> Perguntas

World Cup Qualifying (6)

eng James >> sábado maio 18 - 06:29
When will the world cup qualifying start?
eng James
Amador
Inscrito2013-03-17
pl Anomander >> sábado maio 18 - 06:44
The schedule is already made:

http://rockingsoccer.com/pl/football/tournament-565

But it looks like something went wrong and the first matches are two month aways from now, but you will need to wait for Vincent to clear this up.
pl Anomander
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-03-05
pw Su >> sábado maio 18 - 06:51
@Anomander
World cup qualifing to be held this season?
pw Su
Amador
Inscrito2013-04-23
nz Tiety Kooistra >> sábado maio 18 - 06:59, Editado segunda maio 20 - 18:13
This season and maybe the beginning of season 4 is used for the qualification. a the end of season 4 the first World Cup will be held.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Amador
Inscrito2012-10-15
pl Ace >> segunda maio 20 - 05:06
How does selection actually work? Because I do not have the best players available for the game and I wish I have.
pl Ace
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-02-09
fi Roope >> segunda maio 20 - 05:51
@Ace

When selections open at week 2 (it states that in national coaches view under players tab)

You will have top 50 players from your country and from there You can select 23.

I managed to do that during the weekend when it was open by mistake, that is the reason Finland does not have the top players selected.

/Roope
fi Roope
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-03-05