Fórum: Inglês rss-feed

Este é o Fórum de discussão em Inglês. Quando publicar no Fórum precisa de usar esta linguagem. Publicações em outras linguagens podem ser removidas sem necessidade de aviso. O Fórum utiliza secções para publicações com diferentes finalidades. Por favor publique Erros na secção de "Erros" (em Inglês) e verifique onde as suas publicações podem ser melhor publicadas.

Inglês >> Discussão geral

Not normal! (18)

lv Karlis >> sábado julho 20 - 09:40
Its not normal that it is a game in every day in this game! It totally ruins this game. I hate this system!
There could be some 2-3 games in a week not a game in every day!
The game would be much more realistic if you accept my suggestion!
lv Karlis
Amador
Inscrito2013-07-06
nl Vincent de Boer >> sábado julho 20 - 09:55
Every day in the game is a week of real time, that's why a season takes 52 days. The amount of games you play in a season is the same as in reality so you have a match almost every day and if you play cup or champions league you can get 2 matches a day. This would correspond to 2 matches in the same week in reality.

This is the speed we have chosen for the game, of course there will be people who prefer it to go faster or slower but we made this choice and we're not going to change that now.
nl Vincent de Boer
Coordenador de Programação
Inscrito2012-10-15
lv Karlis >> sábado julho 20 - 10:48
That sucks!! :@
lv Karlis
Amador
Inscrito2013-07-06
lv Kristiāns >> sábado julho 20 - 10:53
So what? How is the game ruined? Sorry, but so far your posts prove nothing.
lv Kristiāns
Amador
Inscrito2013-07-19
sg FlameTermite >> sábado julho 20 - 11:27
Different soccer game has different soccer paces. There are of course different group of people who prefer different paces. If the game pace is changed now, all the current users have to adapt to this new change.

A few suggestions to Karlis,
1. Find another soccer manager game that suits your pace
2. Adapt to the pace

The creators of this game has the right to set the pace. Is like a phone, the specifications are set by the organization. If you like it you will buy it, if not just find another phone.
sg FlameTermite
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-04-22
gr Paris >> sábado julho 20 - 23:14
Plus, it would be very difficult (if not impossible) to change this formula.
The game designed that way, it would have to be designed from the start.
gr Paris
Amador
Inscrito2013-05-28
eng pepsy11 >> sábado julho 20 - 23:39
I love the game speed with 1 real day being a week in the game. But i HATE! the fact that games are scheduled so unrealisticly close to each other! When international cups are going, sometimes there are less than 1 hour between 2 games in 1 day? that means a team should play 2 games in one day irl!! So horrible and ruins international leagues completely atm. It sure did last season where you could predict a lot alone from when the games were planned to be played.
eng pepsy11
Amador
Inscrito2013-01-16
hr Marko Bojanović >> domingo julho 21 - 01:00
It has perfect pace if you ask me B)

If this game gets faster it will take a lot of time and would require almost "non-stop" connection and actions,

and if RS gets any slower it would be better to be a real life manager. :D
hr Marko Bojanović
Amador
Inscrito2013-02-06
il joest5 >> domingo julho 21 - 01:40
Agree with Mikkel Funch. If a day in the game (24 hours) is like a week in real life then one hour difference between games is less then 8 hours difference in real life.

If I may suggest something then I think the week (24 hours) should be devided into 7 days while league games will always be played on saturday-sunday and cup or international tournaments will be played on tuseday-wedensday.

The playing days might be longer then the non playing days but they will all count as one day (for example 5 hours each playing day and 4 hours for the remaining 3 days) so that the manager will still have ten hours to choose from, on what time he want his team to play.
il joest5
Tradutor
Inscrito2013-02-07
nz Tiety Kooistra >> domingo julho 21 - 06:07
@mikkel $ joest

There is already the possiblity to schedule and reschedule your games. Depending on what you find the more important game you can choose a timeslot for it. That is a choise for everybody to make. If a away game conflicts with a home game you can reschedule if you want.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Amador
Inscrito2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> domingo julho 21 - 06:13
Changing the time preferences costs 3 credits every time you use it.
hu MacikaG
Administrador da Comunidade
Inscrito2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
il joest5 >> domingo julho 21 - 07:49
And what if both in the league and in an international tournament(or cup) you have an away games at the same day?
il joest5
Tradutor
Inscrito2013-02-07
hr EroSt >> domingo julho 21 - 08:35, Editado domingo julho 21 - 08:36
Agree with Mikkel Funch and joest5. But I have also another suggestion. Maybe faster recovery when your team is playing two matches in one day. Because in RL players do play two or even three games per week, but day manage to recover their fitness because they have at least one day rest. So, it should be here, for example, if you have a match at 13:00 (league) you next match can't be scheduled before 19:00 (so that your players can recover a little bit), because, to it's not fair if I have my match in league at 13:00, and my opponent in europa league set our match in 14:00. It's like that in RL some team have league match on sunday and already on monday next league or europa match.

So maybe to set some time lock of six hours (or more) at least until next match?
hr EroSt
Amador
Inscrito2013-02-07
fr jonkrebs >> domingo julho 21 - 08:43
One match every day is perfect :) Less would be so boring to wait all the time !
fr jonkrebs
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-04-10
ca denisgrad >> domingo julho 21 - 12:33
It is okay to have 1 match per day. But I have 3 important matches in one day. That is messed up.
ca denisgrad
Amador
Inscrito2013-04-22