Fórum: Inglês rss-feed

Este é o Fórum de discussão em Inglês. Quando publicar no Fórum precisa de usar esta linguagem. Publicações em outras linguagens podem ser removidas sem necessidade de aviso. O Fórum utiliza secções para publicações com diferentes finalidades. Por favor publique Erros na secção de "Erros" (em Inglês) e verifique onde as suas publicações podem ser melhor publicadas.

Inglês >> Futebol da vida real

FIFA 18 (53)

ro Andrei >> sábado setembro 30 - 03:55, Editado sábado setembro 30 - 03:57
So, it's now out and about.

Initial thoughts about the game?

Need to actually play more as a team to discuss the gameplay, I only played that first Kickoff game and then I went straight into The Journey (which is pretty awesome this year).

Still, the defensive play seems a bit more effective this year. The defenders seem to be able to get that ball back a bit quicker. Or maybe that was just me.

EDIT

Also, any specific Career Mode plans this year?

I will probably do a Journeyman, Road to World Cup CM. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out Sparring DK's channel on Youtube. He did one such CM last year and it looked really nice.
ro Andrei
Amador
Inscrito2014-08-30
nl Orauw >> sábado setembro 30 - 10:57

I have a couple of plans:

I'm going to do a Career Mode with a club in the third division of Germany.

I'm going to do a Career Mode where I buy all ruined talents and I'll try to save their ruined careers.

I'm going to do a Career Mode where I only use youth players.

I'm going to do a serious and realistic Career Mode with a team that's just below world class level in real life.

And I'm going to do an unrealistic Career Mode where I try to get the best possible team ever.

nl Orauw
Utilizador
Inscrito2015-12-06
ro Andrei >> sábado setembro 30 - 15:14
Exciting plans, mate. What ruined talents do you have in mind?

Also, youth players CM. Always a classic.
ro Andrei
Amador
Inscrito2014-08-30
nl Orauw >> sábado setembro 30 - 16:08

These are some of the players I might use:
(A lot of these players are still amazing, but not as amazing as expected).

Anderson Luis de Abreu Oliveira
Salomon Kalou
Nuri Sahin 
Daniel Sturridge
Ryan Babel
Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva
Emmanuel Adebayor
Adel Taarabt
Jack Wilshere
Marko Marin
Jack Rodwell
Scott Sinclair 
Adam Maher
Ibrahim Afellay

nl Orauw
Utilizador
Inscrito2015-12-06
nl Orauw >> sábado setembro 30 - 16:17

I got 2 new ideas for a Career Mode:

- Career Mode where you can only buy players on a pre-contract.
- Career Mode where you can only buy players with a swap deal.

The second idea looks like a real challenge to me, because it will be hard to create a better team than you had at the start, because you have to trade players with players that are worth about the same price.

nl Orauw
Utilizador
Inscrito2015-12-06
ro Andrei >> sábado setembro 30 - 18:19
Nice, I like those ideas.

I need to finish Chapter 3 of The Journey tomorrow and then I'll start the Journeyman, down under with Newcastle Jets.

I'm also planning a Flip FIFA CM (also an idea from Sparring DK). Basically, that means you flip the English divisions upside-down (League 2 team in place of EPL teams and so on) and you pick a team and try to win the CL with them. With a small twist, of course: signing youth players only. Should be quite challenging.

This could really be done with any league that has two levels available in FIFA.
ro Andrei
Amador
Inscrito2014-08-30
nl Orauw >> sábado setembro 30 - 21:14, Editado sábado setembro 30 - 21:14

That sounds as a great Career Mode idea.

And is The Journey worth playing? Because I've never really been a fan of The Journey.

And I think that FIFA should create a Journey where you can create you own character.

nl Orauw
Utilizador
Inscrito2015-12-06
ca Sadrudin >> domingo outubro 1 - 00:39

For my third FIFA in a row, I'm doing a Millwall FC career mode! This time the progression (should) be easier as Millwall FC are in the Championship! I'm not a big fan of Millwall FC, but for some reason I like to do RTG career modes with them!

ca Sadrudin
Amador
Inscrito2016-06-18
ro Andrei >> domingo outubro 1 - 03:05
The Journey is alright. I like the concept and the story. You get a few novelties this season. Like not playing in England all that much, but I won't spoil it any further, in case you do want to play it.

But I agree with you, it would be nice if you could do The Journey on your own character.
ro Andrei
Amador
Inscrito2014-08-30
ca Sadrudin >> domingo outubro 1 - 14:08

It's wierd how you can use 'skill points' in The Journey, to upgrade your players' stats, but in the regular player career mode, they still to it the old way; by achievements.

ca Sadrudin
Amador
Inscrito2016-06-18
ro Andrei >> quinta outubro 12 - 17:35
I switched from Professional to World Class, because it was getting a bit silly how I was winning 80-90% of the games. To be honest though, I don't see that much of a difference between the two.

I mean, sure, World Class AI seem a bit more aggressive and such but ... not by much.

I played 5 games so far in World Class. I won 3 and lost 2. But the last one ... I won 5-1. I mean ... what gives? I can't remember when I last scored 5 goals in Professional.
ro Andrei
Amador
Inscrito2014-08-30
nl Orauw >> quinta outubro 12 - 17:37, Editado quinta outubro 12 - 17:38

Whenever I play on world class, all my matches end in a 1-0 victory or loss. I want games to end in something like 3-2. I might try legendary.

nl Orauw
Utilizador
Inscrito2015-12-06
ro Andrei >> quinta outubro 12 - 17:42
Might be my formation that allows me to score that big. I'm using 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow. It's quite offensive, especially with the wing-backs coming from behind and crossing it in the area.

I am scoring a lot of goals from crosses in FIFA 18. I think they improved them quite a bit.
ro Andrei
Amador
Inscrito2014-08-30
ca Jax >> quinta outubro 12 - 22:28, Editado quinta outubro 12 - 22:31

Finally picked this up over the weekend...

Keep in mind, there has been a patch to the gameplay that has correctected some of the difficulty things.  From the sounds of things, most people are into offline game modes.  I'm surprised none of you are disapointed with how little they've done to the career mode in the past 3-4 iterations.  

I play the FUT game mode.  I pretty much play Ultimate team 80-90% offline and they've added Squad Battles which allow the offline player to compete for weekly prizes.  It's a nice addition to keep me interested.  I refuse to spend money on ingame packs though.  I'm happy with my Dortmund squad sans Reus/Auba.   

4-3-3 (2)

LW Draxler ST Volland  RW Yarmolenko

LCM Dahoud DM Weigl  RCM Castro

LB Schmelzer CB Barta  CB Sule RB Kimmich

GK Neuer

Subs: Origi, Guerreiro, Schurrle, Pulisic, Gotze, Kagawa, Rode, Toljan, Toprak, Durm

Online Pro Clubs is always my favorite game mode, though.  I play with a squad of 4-8 players and we are very good.  I specialize as a Target Man Striker, CDM or Left Back.  We are still working through this latest game.  It's become very difficult to defend well, consistently.

My advice to anyone seeking any is to utilize the ball rolls and the no touch dribbling.  These 2 moves can single handedly help you get out of tight situations and create more chances.  

ca Jax
Utilizador
Inscrito2014-05-30
ro Andrei >> sexta outubro 13 - 03:05
I've only picked up again FIFA last year, so I have no reason to be that disappointed. Yet. :)

Indeed, they haven't added much to the CM, which is rather upsetting. Moreover, there some annoying bugs that need to be fixed.
ro Andrei
Amador
Inscrito2014-08-30