Liga de Inglaterra Época 3

Fórum: Fórum da Liga rss-feed

Discuta sobre a sua Liga, quem são os favoritos para ganhar a Liga esta época, quais serão os promovidos, os despromovidos o que está a fazer na Taça.

Voltar a página principal do Fórum

Season 80 (59)

il Numpty >> quarta junho 12 - 23:01, Editado quarta junho 19 - 11:53

Without all the retirements, he would have been my #5 keeper, lol. 

I believe the final is normally 4 days after the semi, so that should be June 16th. First final for me after losing in 3 semis, so can't complain.  

1. https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-822004
  2. https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-946769
  3. https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1226883
  4. https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1301560
  5. https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1464565
  6. https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1618351

Edit

Looks like I was wrong. The final is 6 days after the semi. Congrats to Bakerman for doing the double!

il Numpty
Utilizador
Inscrito2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fo BakerMan >> terça junho 18 - 17:42

Well I need one point from last 3 games against the bottom 3,so it's all eyes on tonight's cup final for me.. 

fo BakerMan
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
il Numpty >> terça junho 18 - 21:46

My scout says we are going to score at least 5. 

I'm not sure whether to book him an appointment with the psychiatrist or get him tested for narcotics. 

We're hoping to keep the scoreline below 10.

il Numpty
Utilizador
Inscrito2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> quarta junho 19 - 08:40

Congratulations on a league and cup double BakerMan. Thoroughly deserved. 

eng Monk
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> quarta junho 19 - 08:58

Yes, congratulations! Well done on this achievement.

eng Stephen
Coordenador de Administradores
Inscrito2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> quarta junho 19 - 10:48

Yeah, well played @Bakerman. 

One daft thing I noticed about the final we got around £3.7 m in gate receipts. This compares to a little under £12 m from the semi-final. In total we made a little over £80 million from our cup run.

In a more realistic game you would expect both teams to get a massive windfall from the cup final, but to get far less than from every previous round is just nuts. :/

il Numpty
Utilizador
Inscrito2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> quinta junho 20 - 13:35

Has nobody mentioned that the ground looked superb. All that hard work my groundsman put in to making that pitch nice and neat. 

He spent ages dealing with the mole hills. He's really miffed. The centre circle is now a sad face emoji.

eng Dragontao
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
fr Blackwhite >> quinta junho 20 - 16:48

Congratulations to BakerMan for these Cup and Championship titles.

With this victory in the Cup, my Gothiques Amiénois, who finished 4th, will play in the group stage of the European Cup next season

It was not a objective at the start of the season to qualify for a European position but the goalkeeper reform took us to the top of the rankings

fr Blackwhite
Administrador da Comunidade
Inscrito2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Monk >> sexta junho 21 - 05:58

@Dragontao

We always enjoy playing at The Three Wise Monkeys Stadium. A surface fitting of a league1 club. The Abbot has sent over three barrels of our finest Monk's Revenge Porter Beer. It's easy to drink so your grounds man can have a few tonight. Just a word of caution though, it's strong stuff. The last time we gave this as a gift the said grounds man was found at 4 am digging holes in the pitch and muttering about blasted moles. I'm sure that it'll go down faster than a Newcastle defence in a relegation play off match. Enjoy!

eng Monk
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> sexta junho 21 - 10:56

21 consecutive defeats, yet somehow Oxford United still manage to avoid the relegation playoff matches. Incredible stuff.

eng Stephen
Coordenador de Administradores
Inscrito2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> sexta junho 21 - 14:03

Thanks Monk. We may have to ration it. Last time the groundsman had a few, the half way line was a half way squiggle. I'm not quite sure what you'd have called the penalty area. It was an 18 yard line, a 19 yard line, a 17 yard line and a few values anywhere between those, depending on where you were standing. The penalty splat was a work of art. 

The VAR officials were full of praise though because it enabled them to fiddle the lines however they wanted.

eng Dragontao
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
fo BakerMan >> sexta junho 21 - 20:05

Thanks for the congrats chaps.

I have a sulking striker who just missed a 100 goal season - have a feeling that was his one chance, as I assume everyone will actually have a GK for next season!

fo BakerMan
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Lee >> sexta junho 21 - 23:36

Congratulations BakerMan for a solid season, but as mentioned by Stephen I think Oxford avoiding relegation was easily the surprise of the season.

My boys tried really, really, really hard to qualify for Europe but ultimately fell just short. My mega-rich owners have given the green light for a ridiculous spending spree, so some new arrivals are expected in time for the new season.

The season did end on a high note however, as after 10 seasons in the 3rd division, my Chinese satellite club easily took the title and automatic promotion to the 2nd.

eng Lee
Utilizador
Inscrito2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Monk >> sábado junho 22 - 08:17

"You can't knock a top three finish," commented the Abbot, rather phlegmatically, but safe in the knowledge that around a third of the under-performing squad was about to be transfer listed. 

Third in the league and losing on penalties to cup winners Jaypridee, can't be too bad and a run to the last16 of the champion's league helped boost the coffers, but no major trophy this time. The Monks will strengthen and improve. 

On the positive side we scored the most goals ever in the league due to some really poor defences. The retirement of aged keepers seems to have made the game very off balance for a few seasons. Some teams have lost great keepers and can't get another so get hammered each week. Others whose keepers haven't retired yet find themselves almost unbeatable, such as DAFKE who won the champion's league despite not scoring after getting out of the group stage. Hopefully when all keepers have retired the game will settle down again but I'm concerned that a few exceptional keepers under 40 will dictate who wins what. Good luck in the transfer window everyone.

eng Monk
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
fr Blackwhite >> sábado junho 22 - 10:06

I played Dafke in the Champions League final and apart from a midfielder, there wasn't much in the squad.

These old guards should have been the first to leave for the reform: it is done now and there must be no more to this day...

Good truce to all

fr Blackwhite
Administrador da Comunidade
Inscrito2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches