Liga de Inglaterra Época 69

Fórum: Fórum da Liga rss-feed

Discuta sobre a sua Liga, quem são os favoritos para ganhar a Liga esta época, quais serão os promovidos, os despromovidos o que está a fazer na Taça.

Voltar a página principal do Fórum

Season 53 (41)

eng Stephen >> domingo agosto 16 - 20:27

Thanks a lot. *punches air* Six in a row. Get in there. The all important quadruple of the League, the Cup, the Youth Cup and the, er, CL semi-final losers thimble.

eng Stephen
Coordenador de Administradores
Inscrito2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Matt Turner >> segunda agosto 17 - 06:45

After a v shaky start and what must be the worst disciplinary record in history I've somehow managed to survive! Plenty to build on for next season after a steep learning curve I'll be aiming to rise a couple more places. A couple of teams totally outplayed me as expected but i ended up holding my own against teams in the bottom half. Thanks for the advise needed at the start of the season 

eng Matt Turner
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Monk >> segunda agosto 17 - 06:55, Editado segunda agosto 17 - 15:42

Well done Matt. That's a big achievement. Now you have the balancing act of saving for stadium 11 and improving your squad. Good luck!

Well done to Blackwhite too. Both of you have done well to stay up. Onwards and upwards!

Congratulations too Stephen on another title. Quality.

eng Monk
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
fr Blackwhite >> segunda agosto 17 - 07:46

Congratulations Stephen for your new title cool.

fr Blackwhite
Administrador da Comunidade
Inscrito2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
il Numpty >> segunda agosto 17 - 12:27

The same day that Ronnie O'Sullivan got 6 ... 

We'd like a speech please. :)

il Numpty
Utilizador
Inscrito2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Cloughie >> segunda agosto 17 - 22:09

I think someone is taking the Micky ... I lost out on 1 goal over the season, do we not think I went through enough on the last day of the championship (Forest real life). there is no emoji to describe that feeling!

eng Cloughie
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Stephen >> terça agosto 18 - 09:39, Editado terça agosto 18 - 09:51

Thanks everyone. As ever, Seaburn will be regrouping and going again next season. We might have to take a step back to move back forward though - we’ll see!

Well done to those teams who managed to survive in their first season in League One. This is a real achievement. Hopefully, you can manage to build on this and really establish yourselves in the division.

As for Cloughie. Well mate, that’s really tough. Good luck in the playoffs. You’ve got a couple of days you strengthen your side if you need it. If you want to buy any overpriced players, just let me know ;)

eng Stephen
Coordenador de Administradores
Inscrito2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Deca >> terça agosto 18 - 15:46

Well done Stephen, as expected, a dominant performance again in the league, unlucky Cloughie, I'm sure you can survive the play offs, you might be saying that to me next season :-)

Cheers

Deca

eng Deca
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Deca >> domingo agosto 23 - 10:09

Well done Cloughie for comfortably surviving the play offs, 

Knew you'd stay up

Cheers

Deca

eng Deca
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Dragontao >> domingo agosto 23 - 21:54

Yep, well done Cloughie. Good to have you still with us. My longest club rivalry.

eng Dragontao
Utilizador
Inscrito2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2