Liga de Tuvalu Época 64

Fórum: Fórum da Liga rss-feed

Discuta sobre a sua Liga, quem são os favoritos para ganhar a Liga esta época, quais serão os promovidos, os despromovidos o que está a fazer na Taça.

Voltar a página principal do Fórum

General discussion (2)

hu Squirrel >> domingo fevereiro 15 - 10:46
Discuss the game, strategy or new ideas to improve the game. Don't post questions here if you don't understand something in the game (put them under "questions").
hu Squirrel
Utilizador
Inscrito2014-12-19
zm Red Arrows FC
hu Squirrel >> domingo fevereiro 15 - 10:49, Editado domingo fevereiro 15 - 10:51
Tips at the beginning of the game :
1. As soon as you go through the two tutorials ! Opening the transfer market was now , hope you guessed which játékosotokat want to sell and earn a worthy candidate receiving side also .

2. Take as many tickets for the matches of others , as you know , because it provides the visitor stadionotokba audience and thereby maximize the revenue of ticket you can . I do I do , I'm going to go through all the available classes and buy tickets for the match . With everyone I increase the popularity and ticket revenue . Moreover, this increase in the year-end TV royalties as well.

3. Every day every available place vote for the game, because the credits he received later will be great . Voting is possible at the bottom of the Home , the link still guides the way to vote!
Every game should try to watch it live , because it is a part plus viewers to the home games , the away were given credit for .

4. Read the material help , especially when they just do not know what to do in the game , because, for instance . do you expect to finish a building . Here is example . Characteristics of the buildings , prices, developments: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/foci/help/facilities
You have any questions , please write it in the FAQ section of the Forum and one of the older players will certainly help.
hu Squirrel
Utilizador
Inscrito2014-12-19
zm Red Arrows FC