Forum: Engleză rss-feed

Aceasta este secţiunea de forum general pentru limba engleză. Când postezi pe acest forum trebuie să o faci în această limbă. Orice postare în altă limbă va fi înlăturată fără notificare. Forumul e împărţit în mai multe secţiuni pentru postări cu subiecte şi scopuri diferite. Te rugăm să raportezi erorile în secţiunea de erori iar pentru celelalte tipuri de postări să încerci să-ţi dai seama unde s-ar potrivi.

Engleză >> Competiţii

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

cn Angelo >> marţi septembrie 3 - 15:18

@Stephen

In Europe, Luxembourg NT is still very weak, Stephen, I hope we work together, I believe that after several seasons, Luxembourg will have 4 level YC players  add to NT,I am doing this。

cn Angelo
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-08-12
hu David >> marţi septembrie 3 - 17:53

Today we got the first points in the Lux 1st league. 
Huge difference between the 2 teams. Haunstetten has a poor offense, if the goalie didn't saved that much it would be than K.O.

hu David
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
cn Angelo >> miercuri septembrie 4 - 13:35

@alcorcon91

Congratulations on the first points in the Lux 1st league, To share your personal feelings is much more important than achieving goals and success.

XD

cn Angelo
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-08-12
eng Stephen >> miercuri septembrie 4 - 15:26

Thanks Angelo 

eng Stephen
Admin şef
Înregistrat2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
hu David >> joi septembrie 5 - 10:22

Personal feelings are also important. After winning third and second division it’s a much higher level.

I develope all the time the team, at the start it’s better to play with old players, than with higher buildings I can invest in young talents too..

hu David
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
pl marnypopis >> joi septembrie 5 - 10:30

We have a chance to progress to next roeund of  European League. Keep finger crossed. I f somebody finally parogress to group stage it will be first sight of that Luxembourg league is getting competitive.

pl marnypopis
Utilizator
Înregistrat2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
cn Angelo >> joi septembrie 5 - 17:59

In European League, I am very unlikely to advance, and my opponent's strength is much stronger than mine. I try my best to play every game and try to get more national coefficient points.

I still need 2 seasons to adjust my team and then slowly become competitive.

cn Angelo
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-08-12
be Bartje_vM >> sâmbătă septembrie 7 - 20:25

Wow, your opponent was really strong Angelo. Still nice that you could beat him once ;)

Anyways, didn't log in for a few days and I see I am current leader once again in second. I will have to lose points to stay in second. ;)

be Bartje_vM
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
cn Angelo >> duminică septembrie 8 - 12:59

Bart, hurry back to the 1st league and hope to see you next season.

We entered the European League together and won more national points, so that Luxembourg has more teams to participate in the European League.wink

cn Angelo
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-08-12
hu David >> duminică septembrie 8 - 13:00

Well Angelo you qualified two times as unseeded team, and than you were beaten by a really strong german team. 
You won against them the first game, it's a good performance.
Marny's duel vs Shamrock was (to my mind) a 50-50 clash, as I saw Marny seemed to be a bit better, but they are out.
RL invested in the team, to have a good International Cup run, now you can focus on the championship, while Elder Scrolls are also very strong.
Graoully lost already too much points to stay up. At the end would be important, who will lose less points against the other teams.
Dudelange should fight with Graoully at the end for the third place. And from 5th are many things possible.
At the end, Haunstetten lost the first 10 games -32 goal difference, it would be hard if they want to stay in the first class.
My side I'm satisfied, I get at all home games almost full house, so I can build the stadium more often :D 

hu David
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
cn Angelo >> duminică septembrie 8 - 13:08

@alcorcon91

In fact, I don't have much enthusiasm for the championship. I always hope that our Luxembourg League team, everyone is strong, and now the team that can participate in the European League is also trying to get better results.

PS:  It turned out that my satellite club wanted to go to Switzerland. The Union Bank of Switzerland was the first player I met with RS, but then I chose the Luxembourg League. I think there are more players here and we can be more united.cool

cn Angelo
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-08-12
hu David >> duminică septembrie 8 - 13:35

You are right. Switzerland is dead. No forum, nothing. Union Bank has an outstanding squad in the swiss level, that's why I'm proud that I could take one point again from them :D

hu David
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> joi septembrie 12 - 19:42

Well deserved, @Salambaya. 
Strong defense and good GK, our offense was not enough against them.

hu David
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> luni septembrie 16 - 20:01

Such a lucker team. But that team who not makes 2-0 don’t deserve the W...

hu David
Utilizator
Înregistrat2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
it Emanuele >> miercuri septembrie 18 - 21:15

what a beautiful championship. we lose at home against Graoully while we win away against Elder Scrolls

it Emanuele
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina