Forum: Engleză rss-feed

Aceasta este secţiunea de forum general pentru limba engleză. Când postezi pe acest forum trebuie să o faci în această limbă. Orice postare în altă limbă va fi înlăturată fără notificare. Forumul e împărţit în mai multe secţiuni pentru postări cu subiecte şi scopuri diferite. Te rugăm să raportezi erorile în secţiunea de erori iar pentru celelalte tipuri de postări să încerci să-ţi dai seama unde s-ar potrivi.

Engleză >> Discuţii generale

Comparing Leaugues by how many points needed to win. (3)

fi Roope >> miercuri mai 1 - 05:08
Hi

Last season I had 2,18 point average to take the title

Currently after 20 rounds I am at 2,2 point average and it is really close...

Using here the points average as we know leagues have different amouns of games.

Interesting to see yours results, to find out is the same competition increase happening in other leagues as well.

/Roope
fi Roope
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-03-05
au Mr Legs >> miercuri mai 1 - 06:16
In Oz last season, I finished 2nd on equal points with the leader, with a 2.0 average per game - but lost due to goal difference.

Currently, I am the clear leader this season with a 2.5 average and a massive goal difference advantage (my goal difference is close to the goals scored of the 2-4th placed teams and ahead of everyone elses).

And my under 21 team is on top with an average of 2.66, with a good points advantage, but not as big a goal difference advantage.
au Mr Legs
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> miercuri mai 1 - 07:23
In The Netherlands last season was won by FC Beawulf with an average of 2.03 point.

This season Cambuur is leading the table with 2.64 points per match. Quite an impressive average since there are a lot of good teams in the league.
nl Vincent de Boer
Dezvoltator şef
Înregistrat2012-10-15