Forum: Engleză rss-feed

Aceasta este secţiunea de forum general pentru limba engleză. Când postezi pe acest forum trebuie să o faci în această limbă. Orice postare în altă limbă va fi înlăturată fără notificare. Forumul e împărţit în mai multe secţiuni pentru postări cu subiecte şi scopuri diferite. Te rugăm să raportezi erorile în secţiunea de erori iar pentru celelalte tipuri de postări să încerci să-ţi dai seama unde s-ar potrivi.

Engleză >> Întrebări

Takeover of the team (8)

pl St. Pauli >> joi august 1 - 09:35

Hello. I wanted to take over the developed club - each time I choose three players from the previous club which I want to take with me, I get a message or a message that this club already has a new manager - although it still remains a club controlled by a computer, or a message pops up that I can not take players because my 1 team will not count 18 players. Is this a bug in the game?

pl St. Pauli
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-06-01
ua Kalle >> joi august 1 - 10:57, Editat joi august 1 - 10:57

You have 26 players, of wich 3 are loan players. So that makes 23 of your own.

You need to make sure you keep at least 18 player in your main squad, not counting the loanplayers.

So probably you have 23 players in your main squad, minus the 3 loan players makes 20. If you try to take 3 of that 20 with you that leaves only 17 players in your main squad, wich explainds why you cant move between clubs.

ua Kalle
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
pl St. Pauli >> joi august 1 - 11:29, Editat joi august 1 - 12:54

I have 28 players, of which three are borrowed and still nothing...

pl St. Pauli
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-06-01
nl Joddit >> joi august 1 - 14:14

But you can have a maximum of 23 in your first team squad (at least for me). Make sure the three players you want to take are in your reserves and you should be fine...

nl Joddit
Utilizator
Înregistrat2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
ee Balthazor >> joi august 1 - 18:23

Maybe you tried to take over too strong club from continent's top 50 ranking? Such moves were restricted couple of years ago.

ee Balthazor
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
za Oom Koenraad >> vineri august 2 - 05:59

At Balthazor ..

There's a bug in the game.. The start of the season one manager took over a top 50 team thats in the Cote D'Ivoire league with high facilities and Popularity. 

Even recently in the South African league 1 some manager just took over a top 50 club.

za Oom Koenraad
Utilizator
Înregistrat2015-10-23
ss Al-Malakia FC
ua mitza99 >> vineri august 2 - 06:38

The team from Cote D'Ivoire was out of top 50 clubs by the time he took over.And the South African team is not in top 50 clubs.So no bug here.

ua mitza99
Nou venit
Înregistrat2016-06-07
za Oom Koenraad >> vineri august 2 - 08:17

My bad

za Oom Koenraad
Utilizator
Înregistrat2015-10-23
ss Al-Malakia FC