Forum: Engleză rss-feed

Aceasta este secţiunea de forum general pentru limba engleză. Când postezi pe acest forum trebuie să o faci în această limbă. Orice postare în altă limbă va fi înlăturată fără notificare. Forumul e împărţit în mai multe secţiuni pentru postări cu subiecte şi scopuri diferite. Te rugăm să raportezi erorile în secţiunea de erori iar pentru celelalte tipuri de postări să încerci să-ţi dai seama unde s-ar potrivi.

Engleză >> Discuţii generale

Wing backs? (6)

us ranks39 >> joi mai 13 - 12:04

Who plays a formation with wing backs?  I really like the idea of providing width and attacking support from the wing back position.  Also, link your wing backs if you want to see how different people assign their attributes.

us ranks39
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-02-12
eng ipfreely >> miercuri iunie 9 - 08:14

I have tried it but I find that full-backs with Versatile (and maybe Long Shots) along with Winger/Man Marker get a fair few assists. Just look at Stephen's team!

eng ipfreely
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng Stephen >> miercuri iunie 9 - 10:47

You also need dribbler to make the RB/LB regularly run forward into a position where they can deliver an assist.

A bit like this lad, a Seaburn Beach legend. The greatest player to have ever pulled on the fabled yellow and green:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1830416

eng Stephen
Admin şef
Înregistrat2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
us ranks39 >> miercuri iunie 9 - 16:29

Thanks for the advice!  I really like using width but I know that certain match engines make it useless!

us ranks39
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-02-12
eng Stephen >> miercuri iunie 9 - 17:36

Oh, you can use width alright, just from RB/LB, R(A)M/L(A)M and RF/LF positions :)

eng Stephen
Admin şef
Înregistrat2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
nl Jrown >> duminică iunie 27 - 03:09

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/player-2100951

I have this homegrown player. Although I played in the 2nd division this season and he is probably a bit overpowered for that, he got a nice amount of goals and assists. 

nl Jrown
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-04-05