Forum: Engleză rss-feed

Aceasta este secţiunea de forum general pentru limba engleză. Când postezi pe acest forum trebuie să o faci în această limbă. Orice postare în altă limbă va fi înlăturată fără notificare. Forumul e împărţit în mai multe secţiuni pentru postări cu subiecte şi scopuri diferite. Te rugăm să raportezi erorile în secţiunea de erori iar pentru celelalte tipuri de postări să încerci să-ţi dai seama unde s-ar potrivi.

Engleză >> Întrebări

Game resetted (3)

it Dicklcheese >> joi mai 27 - 12:32

Hi there...i've been off the game for a month or so (got my pc broken, can't play from mobile)...today i log in and find i dont have a team no more...have to start from a new team...is this ok?

if i write to the bosses can i have the team back?

it Dicklcheese
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
il Numpty >> joi mai 27 - 12:42

I don't think you can apply for your old team, which is now a bot with facilities.  You'll need another so-called 'advanced club' before you can apply. 

It's all explained here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-11/article-52

The game is working as designed, so writing to the 'bosses' would be a waste of time. 

il Numpty
Utilizator
Înregistrat2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> joi mai 27 - 19:49

@Numpty is right. Only someone with developer rights could restore you to your team and the policy has been not to do this. And of course, no one with developer rights is around very much anyway at the moment.

It must be annoying to lose your team. The best I can suggest is starting with another club, getting to 'advanced' level and then jumping to another club with much higher level facilities.

eng Stephen
Admin şef
Înregistrat2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach