Forum: Engleză rss-feed

Aceasta este secţiunea de forum general pentru limba engleză. Când postezi pe acest forum trebuie să o faci în această limbă. Orice postare în altă limbă va fi înlăturată fără notificare. Forumul e împărţit în mai multe secţiuni pentru postări cu subiecte şi scopuri diferite. Te rugăm să raportezi erorile în secţiunea de erori iar pentru celelalte tipuri de postări să încerci să-ţi dai seama unde s-ar potrivi.

Engleză >> Întrebări

Youth center Add country (6)

eng Sammy >> luni iulie 26 - 01:00, Editat luni iulie 26 - 01:01

I understand that if I add a country to YC, there is a % probability of getting youths from that nation.What's the advantage of doing that? Is it just that if it is a nation with fewer users your player might get to play on that NT?
How do the countries in the drop-down get chosen? Does the list change as the youth center gets upgraded?  

eng Sammy
Utilizator
Înregistrat2021-05-29
eng Fast Cocks
au davo >> luni iulie 26 - 04:13

Ultimately, having players from different countries is advantageous as you may have more chance of getting players in an NT, you will potentially have more chance of winning a contested transfer with the different nationality/language requirement, and if you were to want to manage a NT you may have more options.

I cant remember if you get more options on nationalities based on YC level, but I am YC14 and I get 8.

au davo
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-08-27
eng holt >> luni iulie 26 - 04:57, Editat luni iulie 26 - 05:04

A YC 10 gets 6 countries.

>How do the countries in the drop-down get chosen?

Not sure actually, but after looking at the player log it seems that the probability of getting a player from a certain country depends on the percentage of players from that country in your squad ie. If you are a manager in X and have majority of players from X, there's a high probability that your player will be from X.

eng holt
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-05-18
eng Sammy >> luni iulie 26 - 18:40

Thank you Davo and holt

That's interesting because these are the options I can choose from but I don't see players in my team or the recent transfer list: Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales

eng Sammy
Utilizator
Înregistrat2021-05-29
eng Fast Cocks
il Numpty >> luni iulie 26 - 19:30, Editat luni iulie 26 - 19:33

These are England's neighbours and except for the Faroes they are all part of the UK. 

You need YC 6 to choose from all the countries in the same continent, and YC 8 expands the choice to all countries.  

I wouldn't worry about it though as youths much below about level 8 are effectively worthless so it doesn't matter too much what you choose.

il Numpty
Utilizator
Înregistrat2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Sammy >> marţi iulie 27 - 00:10, Editat marţi iulie 27 - 00:13

ta muchly I now see they are all a part of the RS United Kingdom and Scandinavia region

eng Sammy
Utilizator
Înregistrat2021-05-29
eng Fast Cocks