Liga ţării Anglia sezonul 66 [4.4]

Forum: Forumul Ligii rss-feed

Discută despre liga ta, cine este favorită la câştigarea titlului? Cine va promova/retrograda? Cum te descurci în cupă?

Întoarce-te la forum

Season 12 (3)

eng Monk >> joi septembrie 4 - 14:06
I haven't even kicked off yet but I feel as if the rest of us are playing for the play off places after the Man U old boys beat Stockport 10-0! Either this bot team is very bad or Man U will wipe the floor with all of us. Still, I suppose it is a marathon and not a sprint. Good job for the rest of us. Good luck to all and it would be nice for us to have a bit of banter this season. Nobby
eng Monk
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Monk >> joi octombrie 2 - 17:46
13 games to go & Abbotishotspurs seem to be disappearing over the horizon. Plenty of us going for the play off places, but with just 1 goal in my last 8 matches I think my team has shot its bolt a little early this season. It looks like a rebuild of an aging team is needed. Good luck to the rest of you and here's hoping that we get 3 teams promoted this season!
eng Monk
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Monk >> joi octombrie 23 - 08:27
Congratulations to White Wolf on their promotion. Commiserations to Crimson & Abbotisspurs on their playoff defeats. There's always next season!
eng Monk
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists