Liga ţării Anglia sezonul 69

Forum: Forumul Ligii rss-feed

Discută despre liga ta, cine este favorită la câştigarea titlului? Cine va promova/retrograda? Cum te descurci în cupă?

Întoarce-te la forum

Season 8 Blog (8)

eng Kezza >> vineri februarie 21 - 19:18
Strood City

11 games gone and if you were to look at the league table Strood City have made one of their worse starts in their 8 year history! This coming after bringing in Hanbal Li and Agdada Horoche.. 2 excellent players!

So.. I felt it is a good time to have an interview with myself! (+ I'm bored)

**So what has been going wrong at the temple?**
Well.. I feel we have been very unlucky this season.. 1 team we played had 4 shots and 2 goals.. where we had over 20 shots and 2 goals! We missed a penalty against Arsenal, which would of won the game & FC United Of Manchester's keeper had the best game of his life when he played us!

Overall I feel we have played extremely well and I am happy to say this is my best ever team! Although it looks like this season may be a struggle!

**Which teams have impressed you the most?**
Liverpool City have amazing consistency and Arsenal have been very good. I would also throw in FC United Of Manchester.. they had a bit of a clear out and signed a few nice young players and seem to be benefiting from them

**What about the newly promoted teams?**
Red City Juggers look a good side.. they will be a tough team to play in the seasons to come!

**What are your thoughts on the next transfer window.. what's the plan?**
I would love to get one more young defender of similar quality to Enloe & Cundy and I do plan to sell 1 or 2 of the older players. It is very important to plan early for the windows as they do not last long!

**What about the facilities.. how are they coming along/what are your plans**
Well I have 18m in the bank with more money coming from gate receipts/Champions League money and sponsorship at the end of the season so all of this money will be spent on... Level 7 Stadium, Level 9 Youth, Level 7 Fanshop, Level 7 Catering, level 6 Health centre

**You mentioned the Champions League.. how important is it to play in that competition?**
VERY! To reach the group stages your looking at around 3-4m (at a guess) and then just over 1m for every round after this!

**If you had advice for a new manager what would it be**
You must invest in your facilities.. even if it means having a few rubbish seasons.. it will help you become a great team! I also recommend looking at what the top managers are doing with formations/transfers etc to give you a few ideas
eng Kezza
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-02-07
nl Sir Zlatan >> luni februarie 24 - 17:24
Very Nice Kezza! I hope you will post more of this articles.
nl Sir Zlatan
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-01-16
nl Atletico Veteranen
eng Kezza >> luni februarie 24 - 17:35
Thanks mate.. I appreciate that.. will do another update later in season
eng Kezza
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-02-07
nl Sir Zlatan >> luni februarie 24 - 18:26
About the results i can't say the same. Dolfs Boys and Deeprijay Town are to good for my players. But about money you have to much to compare. I have 1.8m. But very nice players in youth team.
nl Sir Zlatan
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-01-16
nl Atletico Veteranen
eng Kezza >> luni februarie 24 - 18:30
You'll get there :o) You have a few excellent 22/23 year olds so I'm sure you'll catch up with the other guys. Plus you've still got a chance for league title.. your only 6pts away
eng Kezza
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> duminică martie 16 - 20:58, Editat duminică martie 16 - 21:02
**UPDATE**

League 1
--------
Well it's been a tough season as league 1 in England continues to improve with more and more competitive teams. As things stand Strood City look ok.. 6 games to go and sitting in 3rd place, 7 points behind Arsenal. Our run in does look easier than Liverpool City's & Arsenals so I think we still have a chance, but as always top 4 is vital and being 10pts ahead of 5th placed Colne gives the team a bit of breathing space.

Cup
---
Well we made the Semi Finals and lost to a very good Arsenal team so I can't complain about that!

Europe
------
I always say to myself the QF in Europe and beyond is a successful year in Europe and making the QF again this year now makes it 4 years in a row (season 5 the team made SF in the European League, but every other year in the Champions League). It was also good to see to English teams in the Semi Finals this year!!

Transfer window plans
---------------------
Plans for a transfer window at the end of the season have already been made and 9 players will leave the club including 3 of the regular first 11. Not looking to buy anyone at all as I am very happy with my squad.. but if a special player becomes available cheaply then I would have money I could spend!

Facilities
----------
Level 7 stadium is now only 4 days away and then work can start on Level 9 youth and then straight onto level 10 youth!

Hall Of Fame
------------
the 4 founding members are Arthur Grouchet (279 games, 300 goals), Damien Guesdon (324 games, 46 goals, 202 assists), Aristidis Xydis (239 games) & Thomas Riu (283 games).. this seaons inductee was Christian Kolb (247 games). 5 fantastic players and 3 of them still have a long career with Strood City ahead of them! With the criteria set to 200 games and because of upcoming plans it will be another couple of seasons before anyone else gets close to making the prestigious.

Lastly
------
If your reading this.. I hope you had a good season and start planning for next season (I know I have!)

KEZZA
eng Kezza
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-02-07
fo BakerMan >> miercuri martie 19 - 19:18
Well - think I'm finishing 11th. Best I can do is 10th, but 5 points behind with 3 games to go and worst is 12th, but 6 points ahead. 12th last year, so guess it counts as an improvement - long way to go to catch the top guys though...plan is to just keep investing in training, youth and stadium (when attendances rise) and hope I can catch up one day.
fo BakerMan
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Kezza >> vineri martie 21 - 23:36
8 seasons 0 League titles.. could this finally be the year for Strood City?

Arsenal are currently sitting 2 points ahead of us at Strood City and face Red City Juggers at home at 2.20pm UK time tomorrow, Strood face Walsall Allstars away at 8.24pm UK time.

Because of a much superior goal difference all Arsenal need to do is draw to win the title.. Strood City not only have to hope Arsenal lose.. we also have to win!

Are Strood City just about to become the nearly men again and finish 2nd for a 4th season??
eng Kezza
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-02-07