Liga ţării Anglia sezonul 69

Forum: Forumul Ligii rss-feed

Discută despre liga ta, cine este favorită la câştigarea titlului? Cine va promova/retrograda? Cum te descurci în cupă?

Întoarce-te la forum

Season 62 (100)

il Numpty >> vineri noiembrie 19 - 09:24

A good overall campaign in Europe though. Well done to everyone involved - and Monk is still in the draw.

Cup semis today. Tough one for Bakerman, can you repeat yesterday's draw and take it to penalties?

We're obviously odds-on favourites .... :D

il Numpty
Utilizator
Înregistrat2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
fo BakerMan >> vineri noiembrie 19 - 14:08

Numpty - the answer was no I can't. 

fo BakerMan
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-04-05
sy Al Qamşīyah FC
il Numpty >> vineri noiembrie 19 - 15:29

Good effort.

We've now got the extra support of all the Seaburn fans who've turned up to watch our match in the vain hope that we might somehow sneak a result. Can't imagine why they would want us in the final though ... 

il Numpty
Utilizator
Înregistrat2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il Numpty >> sâmbătă noiembrie 20 - 08:22

Well the Hornets treated it as their cup final and silenced the away fans when they took a surprise early lead. It was a dream start and due to some last ditch defending they managed to hang on until half time. 

But it was a game of 2 halfs and the keeper was greatly hampered by his zimmer frame for the first goal and then had his customary afternoon nap. Fortunately he was wearing his incontinence pads but that's another story ...

So it was not to be but at least they made a match of it.

il Numpty
Utilizator
Înregistrat2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> luni noiembrie 22 - 20:45

I'm intrigued as to whether Northampton can end the season with just three points and set a record that has stood since season 8.

eng Stephen
Admin şef
Înregistrat2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr Blackwhite >> luni noiembrie 22 - 21:51

and very difficult matches to play by the end of the season...undecided

fr Blackwhite
Admin comunitate
Înregistrat2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
il Numpty >> marţi noiembrie 23 - 11:10

Pity. I was hoping they'd stay up for another season, lol :D

They don't exactly draw the crowds ... 

il Numpty
Utilizator
Înregistrat2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> marţi noiembrie 23 - 15:10

And immediately they get a draw which means that they can no longer break the record.

eng Stephen
Admin şef
Înregistrat2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Stephen >> marţi noiembrie 23 - 19:13

A 6-1 away win today and that's the title alongside the long-awaited 750th goal of Addo's Seaburn Beach career. The marketing manager will be delighted.

eng Stephen
Admin şef
Înregistrat2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> marţi noiembrie 23 - 22:43

Congratulations Stephen! I think Addo has repaid his transfer fee many times over - a ridiculous number of goals.

eng Lee
Utilizator
Înregistrat2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
il Numpty >> marţi noiembrie 23 - 23:16

Is there any truth to the rumour that Ed Woodward was recently spotted at the Seaburn Inn carrying a very large brown envelope?

il Numpty
Utilizator
Înregistrat2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> miercuri noiembrie 24 - 20:02

I can tell you more about this @Numpty. He came round to the Old Tram Shelter after his night at the Seaburn Inn (full English, very good scrambled eggs). He rocked up to my office with said large brown envelope and said he knew of a vacancy for a world-class manager with a track record of success in the English game. He then asked me whether I thought my assistant manager would be interested. The one who plays wingers in the centre and fields defensive midfielders with zero duelling?, I replied, incredulous. He told me that's exactly who he meant.

In other Seaburn news, there's a vacancy for an assistant manager.

eng Stephen
Admin şef
Înregistrat2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> joi noiembrie 25 - 10:00, Editat joi noiembrie 25 - 10:00

Ah! The old 'I'm flattered but I'm not interested' line. 

I see you've done the UEFA coaching course on 'media management', where they teach you how deflect, evade and scapegoat...

In other news, OGS and Steve Bruce are available.   

il Numpty
Utilizator
Înregistrat2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> joi noiembrie 25 - 15:36

Congrats to Cardiff City on their first ever trophy, winning a high-scoring final. Exciting for the neutral, 'disappointing' for Seaburn Beach as it ended hopes of the treble.

I'm rather beginning to suspect that my physio is in the stands sniping key players in the vain hope I'm going to line his pockets with the insane heal costs. Well, he can think again on that front. I still have three fit midfielders and one of them even has as much as 7 balls of passing. How do you like them potatoes, eh?

eng Stephen
Admin şef
Înregistrat2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr theo >> joi noiembrie 25 - 16:54

soon the stephen / Blackwhite duel undecided Match 1: France - England: ==> Match scheduled for Monday 29 November - 14:04 very big group for France

fr theo
Utilizator
Înregistrat2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine