Liga ţării Anglia sezonul 77 [2]

Forum: Forumul Ligii rss-feed

Discută despre liga ta, cine este favorită la câştigarea titlului? Cine va promova/retrograda? Cum te descurci în cupă?

Întoarce-te la forum

Season 22 (131)

eng Lord Harrington >> vineri martie 18 - 07:37
looking good for the Hull city wanderers in there first season in league two..... looking hopeful for the playoffs this season for sure
eng Lord Harrington
Nou venit
Înregistrat2014-03-12
eng Cloughie >> vineri martie 18 - 11:57
congratulations to Birmingham Hunter league 2 Champions
eng Cloughie
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> vineri martie 18 - 12:10
Congrats Birmingham! Unlucky Cloughie - third time lucky next year (or there's always the play offs!)

As for Cambridge, we've won our last home match of the year 4-0 (giving the goal difference a nice boost), and the play-offs are a real possibility - it will be a tough match with Hull City, but if the Daoists drop points we're set to pounce.
eng antboy18
Utilizator
Înregistrat2014-01-02
eng Monk >> vineri martie 18 - 12:40
Antboy. Never underestimate the Daoists' ability to drop points! Away to Leicestershire is a very tough ask, especially to win as we need to do. 60/61 points usually get the 5th play off place. Looks to be the same this season. Daoists need a win. No pressure then.
eng Monk
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Deca >> vineri martie 18 - 17:50
Well done Birmingham Hunter league 2 Champions and bouncing back up to the top division

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Monk >> vineri martie 18 - 19:27
Yes. Congratulations to Birmingham Hunter on another title.
eng Monk
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
my Kesvick >> sâmbătă martie 19 - 13:34
Tough for the Taoists. It could've gone either way.
my Kesvick
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-08-06
eng Lord Harrington >> sâmbătă martie 19 - 13:45
congrats to all the teams in the playoffs this season
eng Lord Harrington
Nou venit
Înregistrat2014-03-12
eng Monk >> sâmbătă martie 19 - 14:03
Thanks Kesvick, but you fully deserved that win. Not enough firepower up front this season for me. Good luck to all the teams in the play offs. Hopefully Antboy's Cambridge Crocs will get there, Arsenal don't seem to try if they get the chance.
Good luck to all.
Monk
eng Monk
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Cloughie >> sâmbătă martie 19 - 16:39
It's gonna be difficult in the playoffs, although easier than last year for me as I only had a youth keeper last time now I have 2 first teamers
eng Cloughie
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> sâmbătă martie 19 - 16:43
Well my seasons done and dusted,and I will be dropping down and starting my rebuilding project. The pilgrimage monk once undertook, but not before starting the building of a new stadium, hopefully it will be complete in time for my return to the Championship.

Oh and just by the way,any player above 25years is for sale every last one will be sold to the bank or to who ever makes a bid, congrats to the champ and to the play-off finalist, once again proving to be the toughest test in england
za Mister Buckley
Nou venit
Înregistrat2013-06-11
eng antboy18 >> sâmbătă martie 19 - 17:07
It all comes down to the Arsenal game... (Unless there's a ridiculous swing in goal difference in the final match...)
eng antboy18
Utilizator
Înregistrat2014-01-02
eng Monk >> sâmbătă martie 19 - 20:11
Good luck Mr B and hopefully we will see again you very soon.
eng Monk
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Dragontao >> sâmbătă martie 19 - 20:11
I'm guessing they didn't fancy the playoffs Antboy, looking at the team they put out. May have been a tough 3 points for them to get against Tranby away from home anyway, but even so ...
eng Dragontao
Utilizator
Înregistrat2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng antboy18 >> sâmbătă martie 19 - 22:01
Why not take part in the play offs though?

I know there's no chance that I'll win (and I'd get absolutely destroyed in League 1 if I did) but might as well take part!
eng antboy18
Utilizator
Înregistrat2014-01-02