Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Вопросы

Creating Players (9)

ca denisgrad >> Вторник Апрель 23 - 23:13
Hello, I found out about this game yesterday and I really think this is going to be a really popular game. I believe there needs to be more customization with tactics rather than just formations, but I believe you guys are planning that in the future.

My big question is, if you are going to take off "create a player" function in the future? It is not realistic and it will be unfair for some players since it is easy to build a better squad using that function.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
ca denisgrad
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-04-22
au Mr Legs >> Среда Апрель 24 - 05:57
I think this game will go thru several phases, with different elements being dominant at different stages of the game. For example at the end of last season, 150cr created players were strong - but now the kids from a L5 youth center are better. So right now 200cr created players are strong - but they are only about equivalent to L7 youth center kids. So soon, you will need to buy 250cr created players, which only look similar to what you would get from a L9 youth center. So once you get to a L10 youth center, these players will be stronger than any that you can create.

So in the long run, you will need to invest in youth, as they look to me like they will always be stronger than players from the create players function.
au Mr Legs
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-02-08
ua Kristaps >> Среда Апрель 24 - 06:05
Yes, I agree, that "player creating" will destroy this game. I think, there must be some limits, for example, you can create player once in two/three season period and must pay for him too. Not real money, but game money.
ua Kristaps
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-02-11
lv SK Liepājas Metalurgs
pl Ace >> Среда Апрель 24 - 17:13
I agree about creating player being wrong for the game. I have risen this point in many other topics. I have been building my team for second season now, sacrificing the promotion to get my youths more experience so that it can bear fruits in the future. I was good to go for the first place this season and now some dude created two players 150 credits each and he is winning every game scoring multiple (even 8) goals. Makes me want to quit!
pl Ace
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-02-09
hu MacikaG >> Четверг Апрель 25 - 10:36
Mr. Legs:
I agree with you, but building a level 10 youth center is very-very expensive. If I want to joke: So many players never get enough money for building a level 10 youth.
But if you have a high level Youth, you receive 5 very strong player/season and If you sell them, you can achive enough money to upgrade your youth. So as you said: creating players is advantege now, but if you think about long run, the youth center is much better.
hu MacikaG
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros⚽
pl Ace >> Четверг Апрель 25 - 15:48
Well, I think about the long term and changing rules in the midgame spoils these long term plans. Also, creating new superstars that totally abuse the balance of the game also influences my plans in the way I could have not predicted.
pl Ace
Продвинутый
nl R >> Четверг Апрель 25 - 18:39
I agree with Ace. There should at least be a maximum of created players per season. What I see happening now pretty often is:

A player played around 10 league matches, and then decides to create 2-4 players at once. This also means that his previous 10 opponents have a major advantage over his next opponents. It's pretty annoying if your competition already faced the team that afterwards decide to create some superstars before facing you.

Another option is to only allow creation of players during transfor windows, though even then a limited amount of created players would be appropriate.
nl R
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
ca denisgrad >> Четверг Апрель 25 - 18:50
Agreed with both of you, if they don't remove this option they should at least limit to 1 player per season.

In my opinion if this option stays then many new players are going to rage about it in the future due to so many advantages the manager gains from creating player/s. He can either sell them and gain lots of money or just strengthen his squad really quickly.
ca denisgrad
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-04-22
pl Ace >> Четверг Апрель 25 - 21:47
The topic is also in these post:
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/4?topic=952&posts=47
We could close this one.
pl Ace
Продвинутый