Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Реальный футбол

River Plate, the ridiculous of the century (4)

ve Jerpamo >> Вторник Декабрь 18 - 19:51

Well, needless to say, the title says it all, the River falls in the semifinals of the mundialito for a team that I'm sure you (or me) know.

Gallardo said he wanted to win the final and he repeated it and such. Marcelo was talking about a final without having played the semifinal? !!! More ridiculous still.

What did you go to Abu Dhabi? Perhaps the problem was that you could not fall to stones to AL AIN?

I'm sure Boca would have reached the final.

Who gives more shame, River or Mouth?

Did you know AL AIN before December 2018?

Download your quarrel here, be it Boca or River or neither!

ve Jerpamo
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-07-13
es Real Madrid CF
eng holt >> Среда Декабрь 19 - 09:55, Отредактирован Четверг Декабрь 20 - 13:24

Yeesh,no disrespect but the only time I come across these teams is when randomising teams in FIFA,or in FM.

It's a joke ,people.Cool down.

eng holt
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-05-18
ca Alex Seymour >> Среда Декабрь 19 - 14:29

There is a whole world outside of England Holt, when you get off your playstation. No disrespect but football is pretty huge in South America and these are two of the biggest teams in Argentina.

In fact, it's one of the most famous derbies in the world. It has an atmosphere that would put the Merseyside derby to shame.

ca Alex Seymour
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng holt >> Четверг Декабрь 20 - 13:24

Jeez,that was meant to be a joke.I was just trying to highlight the typical "English Football Follower " stereotypes.Guess that now I hv to post a follow-up to every post.

River Plate is particularly a huge team.You got Quintero,Enzo Perez,speedy Casco and Pratto,who I believe isnt in such good form this season.They arent doing too well this season though.

PS It was amusing watching Real Madrid knock over Antlers,after requiring two errors to go through.

I feel that South Americian football has gotten slightly isolated.The only "well established " player that I have seen move to Europe was Calleri on loan to West Ham two seasons ago.Since then it has relatively dried up.

eng holt
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-05-18