Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Вопросы

Закрыто I think I found a bug (9)

ng yeng >> Среда Октябрь 18 - 07:55

When I go to my matches to do a formation, I noticed one of my players is injured, but when i go to the health centre, it says I have no injured player. What might be wrong, is this a bug?

ng yeng
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-07-05
eng Yengchester FC
ua Garfman >> Среда Октябрь 18 - 08:47

Thanks for your report. Could you please report this in the bug forum so we can address this through the proper channels? Thank you kindly :-)

ua Garfman
Главный администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
il Numpty >> Среда Октябрь 18 - 09:33

No need. It's not a bug.

The player is on loan so you won't see him in your health centre. Only the loaning team can heal him. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Garfman >> Среда Октябрь 18 - 09:38

Indeed, if you are referring to your loan player, Numpty is correct.

Still, moving forward, if you think you've found a bug, try to check the help first (or ask a fellow user through a personal message), and if you cannot find an answer there, post your issue in the bug forum.

ua Garfman
ph Garfman FC
il Numpty >> Среда Октябрь 18 - 09:54, Отредактирован Среда Октябрь 18 - 10:46

Yeah, self help should probably be the first solution. :D

If everyone read the Help a few times and tried to solve their own problems they would usually have a 'light bulb' moment where they figured it out for themselves.

I also get quite a few personal messages where people ask me directly, so the question never the reaches the forum, lol.

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
ua Garfman >> Среда Октябрь 18 - 12:00

One would think so, yes. Though it's probably easier to cry wolf instead of doing the legwork yourself ;-)

Sounds like you've become an unofficial admin or a fountain of wisdom, if you will. Serves you right for actually reading the help ;-)

ua Garfman
ph Garfman FC
ng yeng >> Среда Октябрь 18 - 21:56

Thanks, I just noticed he's on loan.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience 

ng yeng
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-07-05
eng Yengchester FC
il Numpty >> Среда Октябрь 18 - 22:06

The real problem with being an unofficial admin is I don't get the company car, the big fat salary or the entertainment budget ...  :D

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
ru Ebitimi >> Четверг Октябрь 19 - 08:19

I believe those benefits are no longer coming since the boards left the ship.

ru Ebitimi
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo