Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Реальный футбол

Klopp (2)

eng Lee >> Пятница Январь 26 - 18:21

As a Liverpool fan I was shocked to see today's announcement but completely understand Klopp's reasons for wanting to step down.

I've been a Rocking Soccer manager for about the same amount of time that Klopp has been at Liverpool, and yes, he has to deal with real people, real money, and real-life situations, but other than that I think the stress we both endure on a daily basis is about the same.

To be clear, my energy levels are still good, so I will not be stepping down at the end of the season.

eng Lee
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> Пятница Январь 26 - 19:14

Pleased to hear it @Lee. You are no quitter and, in any event, the football world could not face being rocked by news of your departure too.

I hope the Pixels chairman will be giving you a new contract to keep Liverpool from making you an offer to replace Klopp.

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach