Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Общие обсуждения

ahahah (18)

il Numpty >> Вторник Апрель 9 - 16:16, Отредактирован Вторник Апрель 9 - 16:16

I refer the honourable gentleman to your previous statement. 

• "You can keep adding debt forever."  

In which case how are the costs dropping, or the debt remains small and manageable? That kind of magic accounting is only available at the Post Office. 

If you want the same then please apply on a postcard to Post Office Limited, who will come and install their latest Horizon software at your club. It's guaranteed and risk free.

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> Вторник Апрель 9 - 16:24

Yep, that statement is true as you highlighted in your next post. I'm not sure what point you're making, but it's lost on me.

All I was doing was focusing on the vast majority of users who might briefly touch into debt but do something like sell some players and bring down their wage bill to the point where their stadium income starts wiping out the debt.

For the committed debt acquirer then they can get sucked into their own black hole (*awaits trade mark euphemism*)

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
si miller >> Среда Апрель 10 - 12:42

Thx all for the answers.

si miller
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-05-22
si NK PROFIservis