Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Общие обсуждения

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

ee Taavi >> Суббота Ноябрь 3 - 14:50

I dont remember when my last frustration even was :D

ee Taavi
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
lv Namejs >> Суббота Ноябрь 3 - 15:59

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-14829186 penalty shootouts are joke. 2 goals in 14 attempts both from GK.

lv Namejs
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
ee onuelver >> Среда Ноябрь 7 - 22:01

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-14711009

After this match i wanted quit ths club but i can't because some jumpers will s**t the team completely. Opponent is bot in fact- that manager logged in once and that's all.

ee onuelver
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
nl rjamlo >> Четверг Ноябрь 8 - 17:45

think my team is cursed :(

nl rjamlo
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-05-31
lv Gipsons >> Четверг Ноябрь 8 - 17:50

@onuelver, But You have very weak GK, I don't see a reason to be disappointed

lv Gipsons
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-01-19
lv FC Jaunmārupes Lauvas
us Peter >> Пятница Ноябрь 9 - 13:57, Отредактирован Пятница Ноябрь 9 - 13:57

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-14738939/1

This is so f**king stupid. I had a superior game plan, more chances by far (not even close), home advantage. He has 1 f**king forward and attacks down the right side. I put 2 defenders there with a combined dueling of over 11 balls. The first thing that happens in the match is that his midfielder somehow gets a pass through both of them and his forward (an audience player, playing away) scores.

2 shots for this moron the whole game, 2 goals for him (with a goalkeeper as good as mine). I don’t know how I’m the lowest scoring team in the league. 13 shots for me and only a goal.

I’ve spent over a year scouting, saving up, paying for, and training this team, and this is the bulls**t I get in return.

us Peter
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Mercuric >> Пятница Ноябрь 9 - 18:08, Отредактирован Пятница Ноябрь 9 - 18:11

Hey Peter, I understand the frustration.  Seeing both of your opponent's shots go in is tough!

It was a little unlucky that the cross got through, but your keeper is not great, while the forward and midfielder on that goal are.  You were unlucky to have no defenders on the 2nd goal, but their tactics are quite a bit lower than LOBO's DM.

This is a case where you gave yourself the best chance to win, but your players weren't good enough to execute the plan.  This actually seems like a fair result, given how many passes your team intercepted.  I wouldn't complain too much about this one.

You need to focus on either your scoring or your keeper.  You need a keeper with 7+ balls of blocking or you need to get a midfielder and forward with 6.3+ balls in their main stats.  It's the same problem I have when it comes to goal scoring, but my keeper stops a lot of shots to keep my team in a lot of games.

us Mercuric
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-08-15
rs Sale >> Пятница Ноябрь 9 - 20:13

The frustration continues:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-14611827

rs Sale
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-08-15
rs Империјал
us Joe >> Пятница Ноябрь 9 - 20:53

I am so confused and frustrated. I keep losing to teams much less valued than me and I am not sure what I am doing wrong...

us Joe
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2016-06-19
eng Stephen >> Пятница Ноябрь 9 - 21:11

Do you mean less valued in terms of star value? Star value doesn't mean that much in the game. It is only an indication of a player's value, but you can artificially inflate a player's value by training secondary skills that you don't actually need. A better thing to do is to look at a player's main skill. 

I don't know the standard of your league and I don't have time to compare all the players in it. But, a quick glance at your league table shows me that your team can neither score goals nor keep them out. This is a pretty terrible combination to have.

I've had a look at some of your players too. Your forward Oliverson has very low scoring and too much tactics, passing and duelling. You don't need that - just scoring. Carper and Gwynn are the same: too low scoring and too much tactics.

Your midfielders have many unnecessary skills too. Again, focus on passing. Maybe have one or two players with higher tactics.

Your GK has low blocking for his age and far too much tactics.

Your defence has players with unnecessary skills too.

I would advise you to look at the players in some of the top teams. This will give you an indication of what training might work for players and what probably doesn't work. I would also strongly advise you to sell a lot of your current team in the window and find younger, better trained players. If you can, upgrade your stadium and then fanshop as often as you can. It will help generate more money for you to improve your facilities and team.

Finally, next season, look to loan in 3 players. Currently, there are probably quite a lot of young players who could make a difference to your side. As you get better, it will become harder to find loan players to improve you as you will only want the best of the best and so does everyone else!

Okay, hope this helps. Message me direct if you want any other advice.

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
lv Namejs >> Пятница Ноябрь 9 - 21:46

Joe, You don't have player who can assist, nor player who can score, nor player who can save so Your record isn't that strange. To save season maybe try to buy at least one scorer, passer and maybe keeper. You can't expect to be succesfull without real playmaker and scorer in team.

lv Namejs
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
pt Sir Alex >> Воскресенье Ноябрь 11 - 14:13

LOOL no one buys good kids with 18 YO or more even very cheap. PPl just want 15/17 yo kids, essentially ST´s or 30 YO players...

No chance to make some money!

pt Sir Alex
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-04
gr Ernste >> Воскресенье Ноябрь 11 - 14:27, Отредактирован Воскресенье Ноябрь 11 - 14:28

Players +30 (35/40) are too strong in this game, they should lose their trainable features a lot faster, so that players lets say under 33y are the players people want to buy!!

I saw even some 40+ still playing for their NTs xD

gr Ernste
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-01-09
gr Kallithéa #3
hr Kupus >> Воскресенье Ноябрь 11 - 15:46

Completery agree, mid-aged players are almost not possible to sell.

But you should really put this in the suggestion thread.

hr Kupus
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
pt Sir Alex >> Воскресенье Ноябрь 11 - 16:05

Everybody knows this and we have some good suggestions already Ahwell...

For now we just have a solution, deal with this.

pt Sir Alex
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-04